A SURPRISED SHOCK

For the past one week we are practising. Today we are going for a rehearsal .Boys finished their dance. Raj is  participating in playing drums.He rocked it.Third year students were doing the drama.At that time i got call from my dad.

AREESHA: salam alaikum abbajan ,how are you

DAD: Wa alaikum salam mummy,im fine.How are you?

(My dad use to call me mummy.)

AREE: Alhamdulillah abbajan.im fine.now we are rehearsing for the inter college  competition.

DAD: mmm.Dance well. Did your mom talked to you?

AREE: Of course abbajan.I knew that mom is not talking to you and aashiq(my lil bro).A hour before Aashiq called me and told how u both pull mom's leg on her cooking.Now u both enjoy.Im with mom.So if you ask me to help you then im out of your league dad.

DAD: Mera mummy na(you are my mum).Plzz.Plzz.

AREE:But she is my Mummy.so a big fat NNNOOOOO.

DAD: Aree ma, im paavam(poor soul)

AREE: Aaahh.OKAY.I will talk to mummy on afternoon.now im getting late abbajan.ALLAH HAFIZ.

DAD:ALLAH HAFIZ MUMMY.

Then we dance bharthanathiyam.While dancing i saw our gang boys clapping.I made a eye contact with Raj.He smiled at me.And then i saw Shabbir watching me intently.I confused on his staring.Then i came to know he is watching Sameera who is dancing behind me.I thought about my silly brain.we finished our rehearsal.

After a week the inter college competion happens.we won against VELS MED college.

AFTER 5 MONTHS

                             Months passed fastly after competitions.Now we are preparing for our fifth semester.We have to score good marks.

SEMESTER EXAM STARTS

Till we did good at our exams.Today is our last exam.we finished and came out.I searched for my gang.first i saw Roshan then we went to our gang.we are standing at outside the campus building.we were talking about the sem holidays and how to spend.They asked me whether im going to Qatar,i said no.For the past 18 months i didn't went to Qatar.i dont want to face him anytime in my life after what he did to me..Suddenly we heard a commotion and then utter silence.We looked at each other about whats happening.We saw Shabbir running like a mad person and then searching for someone.Leena and kumar Were also searching.Suddenly Leena shouts"There,She is near the statue."Shabbir turned and looked at me.His face shows happiness and something which i cannot understand

AUTHOR POV:

          The SPECTRA's are standing there near the statue.All the members had a confusion.Karthiga  asked "what is going to happen?why he is coming near to us and what is his staring with you Aree?".Areesha can hear her heartbeat at her ears very clearly.She can feel the blood running fastly all over her face.Suddenly her hands becomes chilled.Areesha is watching Shabbir who is walking towards her.Her mind becomes Blank.She was in lethargical state.Marie hold Areesha hands on seeing her state.she was shocked on touching Aree's freezing hands.She looks at Raj with a sadness in her face on knowing how is going to cope up with the situation.

Shabbir came and stood before Areesha.He shoved his hand inside his pant pockets and turned towards his friends..Leena and kumar gave a thumbs up encouragement to him.He gulped.The sound was audible to hear the gang.All other students are watching the scenario before them.Now they come to know that Mr. Ruf & Tuf is going to propose Areesha. But they are Wrong,.He is not going to propose.

Shabbir smiled at Areesha.Areesha and her friens stood their with a blank expression.

 SHABBIR: Will you wait for me?

AREESHA: WHAT?

SHABBIR: I Want you to wait for me for 5 years.I want to do M.D in Radio Diagnosis.After that only I can Marry you.What you say?

AREESHA: No.

It was a sudden blow to Shabbir.He never expected this. It was like someone kicked his guts.He was ashamed now to face anyone.He dejectedly turn back and when he was about to take a step away from her,he heard her speaking.He was Flabbergasted to the core on hearing that.He turned suddenly to her and reached near her.Leena and kumar hugged each other on their buddy happiness.The Spectra's were shocked.What did she told????

"I Can wait only for 3 Years. Afterwards i will do what my dad says."she looked his eyes.Her eyes are somersaulting him.She had a shy smile when her eyes are lowered to the ground.

"Then i will sent my parents to talk to your parents"he said on looking at her eyes.Everyone were gazing them like they are aliens.He didn't propose her but he directly come for marriage talk and she didn't reject.They confused.The Spectra's knew Areesha very well.They expected this type of answer from her.on the other hand Leena and Kumar are happy about their friend.

"NO,Not now.After 3 Years you ask them to meet my parents.My dad promised me he wont  accept any marriage alliance for me untill i finish my M.B.B S .If my dad didn't accept it then it will be a no"she told him with a hurry.

"Then okay..I promise you to make your dad to say yes.I will Wait"On saying he left the place with a smile and a proud face..The spectra's didn't  utter a word.Everyone disposed away.

                                   "WHAT THE HELL I DID?""Did he know that i have a crush on him.Guyz whether what i did is right?"Her friends glared at her.

                                        "You have a crush on him"

                                        "we even are not aware of it.really you are a great friend"

                                      "still we dont know what you are hiding more  from us"

                                      "Aree,if you think what you did is right,it is right.Be firm in your decision."Raj answered her.  "Guyz lets move" with that Raj left that place.

          Chitra placed her hand on Raj shoulder and said"At-least you should have told your feelings before."

                                    'Even if i told she wont accept me.She is a practical girl.She knows very well that her parents will accept Shabbir as he is a muslim whereas im not..Even her parents didn't accept she will be okay with that too.But what she will be hurt as he is her crush.Eventually she will cope up with that. we all know that she will do anything for her parents.she told us many times that she is the pride of her dad and she will do anything for her parents.But it hurts Chitra.Why i fell for her even when i know that she is not destinied to me"he shedded tears.

                                          "I dont know what to tell.Whether to pacify you or to scold her for being a blind eye to your feelings. .She even hide her crush on our senior from us."

                                            "Its no use of talking about now.Lets go chittu, dont what they are doing?"

                                     They all asked questions to Areesha and she was answering them.Then they left to their respective places.