I Married My Love

After that incident Adnan and Abbas did meet but very rarely. Still Adnan feel that Abbas is not behaving normal with Areesha.Some of his activities confused Adnan and Ammar.It was Eid at the day.Still he remembers how everyone gathered at Abbas house aty evening.Adnan was there when Abbas told that they will have a marriage of him and Areesha as a game.Adnan kept mum,cause he want to know till which extend Abbas will behave insane.The boys were seventeen at  that time. Ammar asked Abbas what he is telling.Abbas manipulated Ammar to be a part in his nikkah.Abbas asked Ammar to have trust in him as it will never create problem.

what shocked Adnan and Ammar was , The Nikkah which happened like a marriage game to the kids and  happened like a real nikkah to Ammar,adnan and Abbas.

Ammar was shocked when the customs and rituals after nikkah were happened correctly. Ammar looked at Adnan,Adnan answered Congratulations brother to be a real witness in your close friend's real Nikkah, when the bride herself is not even aware of it.

Ammar questioned what you are even blabbering Adnan? How you are saying  that this happens to be a real nikkah?? 

Ammar i never asked you to be a naive nerd.Even you are not able to understand this.I just want to see which extent that your best friend will go for Areesha?

Abbas came to them.Ammar asked Abbas what should i think Abbas. This thing which happened now as a game??? or 

We all know very well what happened just now is not at all a game.I think we all are not kids to do a Nikkah as a play game when we can do it in real.Even if you are not getting it.Its my and Areesha Nikkah happened just now.Now we both are husband and wife islamically Abbas answered looking at Ammar and Adnan.Ammar breathe hitched on hearing his friend"s confession.Adnan smirked at Ammar.

Ammar questioned Abbas"Are you even aware what you did?you created a big mess for her.when she comes to know about this do you even imagine what will happen??"After a pause ammar continued "What made you think to do a Nikkah with her. you just used a kid for your own reasons. And you both belongs to a different world. Will your parents accept her as their Daughter-in-law,whose father is a worker to be exact a driver to them in the past years.won't they think about her financial status.Moreover Areesha she won't even accept to be your wife.Why don't you think practical.Look Abbas just forget this or even think this as a game or a play.Don't spoil yours and her life due to your idiocy."

Abbas sat in a chair with his legs crossed and  said Ämmar do you know today im very happy.This day is a one of my happiest day in my life.At last i married my love. with a smile lingering his lips he looked at Adnan said "I know what i did is a mistake. But don't you know Adnan everything is fair in love and war. For my love for her i will go to any extent even if it is  against my parents, family, status and this world.I won't worry even if my parents wont accept her. For me she is my wife.Ammar you understand what i  feel and how i feel. I know how to make Areesha to accept me.She will eventually fall in love with me. She promised me that she will be my wife and i will be always her man.

But Poor Abbas dont know that destiny will play a cruel game on Areesha and she will even loathe his presence.