The Fateful Day

All of them woke up from their sleep in their places. Everyone was in a dilemma whether what they are going to do is correct or wrong. Even Areesha was not in peace. She was afraid what if something happens which will result in the family a dishonourable position.But she was keen to flee from Abbas. EVen Shabbir also lost his sleep cause they are opting for a wrong decision. Even though the family is ready for their marriage they can tell them about Abbas. As it will create a big ruckus. And their marriage will never happen if it comes out.He knows that his Areesha was not in fault.But he knows that their elders won't accept it.He was not sure about Areesha family but he is sure that his family won't accept

The Spectra's was afraid what is going to happen. They knew what they are going to do is a grave mistake but they cant rectify it now.However, they have to support Areesha now. All of them get readied. They reached their college. Their faces showed the traces of anxiety. Shabbir reached there with his friends Leena and Kumar. From there they went to the registrar office.

When they reached the office, they were shocked to see Abbas and Ammar. Abbas with a sly smile reached near Shabbir.

Bala asked " intha moonjiku epdi da terinjuchu.Yaaruda solirupa.Inga irukan?"(How this guy knows? who would have told him? he is here )

Marie told " ipo ena pana porano,namma enna pana poramo."(Don't know what he is going to do,what  we are going to do?)

Chitra murmured " Namma elam sethom"(We all are going to die)

Areesha looked at Ammar with anger. Ammar nodded a no in meaning that he never expect that she will take a decision like this.

Abbas looked at Shabbir, Don't you have shame to marry my wife.She is still in my Nikkah.

Don't tell that is a Nikkah. You just used her innocence. It was a play for her at that time and still now its a play for her to me and for us. answered Shabbir.

Now the thing which you planned will result in only pain to all. You should not have messed with me.Just get back from this and leave her.It will be better for you.

Areesha interrupted"why you are not letting me live my life.It's my life. Just leave me.

Abbas looked at her, Its enough birdie.It's my fault for not keeping an eye on you. I won't ever do that mistake again.We are married to each other accept that fact.How you can opt for a Registrar marriage with him.Do you forget that what i can do?

Marriage, You are calling it a marriage.I will call it a child's play.I dont even accept it.

Areesha, Just answer me. Do you remind that day when we did our nikkah?

Stop calling it Nikkah.It's a play. Yes, I remind it.

what you remind, mind to tell me

Areesha kept mum.Words failed to come out of her mouth. She reminds that very well now.It was like she was struggling to answer. Abbas now is damn sure that she reminds everything.He knows that this Incident was stored in her brains and he made it resurface now. Now he is happy to the core.That this memory will not let her do the marriage with Shabbir.

Tell me my Birdie,let me no let us know what you remind.

She nodded a no.

My sweet Birdie,Im happy that you still remind our Nikkah.You know very well what happened exactly Birdie.I was always there in your mind but you failed to accept. Still, you are stubborn Hayati.

Don't confuse her.we made a decision. We will make them get married.Don't bother us. Otherwise, we will make a complaint on you.

   Ohhh Kumar, Don't you know I'm a Qatari. And you can't make a complaint on me like that.Better you guys dont confuse my Birdie now.Let  her decide.

     Goyyala,senior pera terinju vachirukan.Innum ena elam teriyumo murmered Roshan.

   Makka,Intha moonjiku elamey teriyum.Unga phone calls a hack pana kooda terium,unga elaroda details collect pana terium.Naan Areesha kaga ena venalum panuven .Yen ungala saavu bayatha kooda kaatha mudium.(Dude, This face knows everything.I even knew to hack your phone calls, to collect all your details.I will do anything for Areesha.why, even I can show you the death fear?)

The colour ran away from their faces.They were shocked to see Abbas converse them in Tamil.That he is threatening them.Now they know how he reached here.All were in dilemma on what they are going to do.

Shabbir,she reminds our Nikkah.So better leave this place and her.And don't make me do things which you all will get hurt both physically and mentally Abbas threatened them

Come Areesha,We will get married.Shabbir told Areesha,she looked at him with tearful eyes.She don't even what she has to do.With a decision she accepted.When they are about to enter the registrar room,Shabbir got a call and they heard Abbas shouting to accept that call as it may be emergency.They turned at him.Abbas told i will do anything. Anything means anything Areesha. Shabbir cut the call and told whatever may be i will attend the call after registering our marriage.Again Shabbir got the call.And at the same time, Kumar too got a call from Shabbir's mother.

Kumar and everyone knew that something is happening wrong.They all were afraid.Areesha was shaken to the core of how beastly Abbas is doing things.Ammar told him to calm down.Abbas replied its not my fault.I told them not to do what they are going to do.But they never listen to me.Now let them enjoy this.

         Kumar attended his call and came to know that 5 minutes before Shabbir's Father met with an accident.Kumar looked at Abbas and then Shabbir.He told that Shabbir's Father met with an accident.The gang gasped.Shabbir holds Areesha's hand and went inside the office for the marriage.Even their friends asked him to stop.As it will create more problems.

    Areesha requested Shabbir to drop this.She told that she dont want anyone to get hurt cause for her.Shabbir with anger in his voice Äreesha, trust me.I will take care of everything.

   No Shabbir. Let's leave from here. I don't want anyone to suffer.First go and check your dad.We can't be idle now.Now whatever decision we will take will be haste.please.

Leena told, she is right.First we have to check uncle.Shabbir dont lose your cool.

Raj told,lets go guys.HE will do anything insane.come.

All of them left the place.Shabbir with anger,Areesha with hatred And Abbas with victory.