THE FATEFUL DAY-2

Shabbir, Leena and Kumar reached the hospital. Whereas Areesha and her friends went to college. In the hospital, it seems to Shabbir's Dad is fine. Shabbir asked his dad what happened.

Shabbir dad told suddenly a car from the backwards ditched his bike which resulted in him to lost his balance and it made the bike to skid. The people who were there helped him to stand. At that time someone gave him water to drink. Afterwards, he told that he had a giddiness sensation and now he is in hospital. There was no major hurt in his dad. Just some light bruises.

Shabbir Dad was discharged. Those three don't even talk. They knew it was Abbas plan. They don't know what to do.

Ammar asked Abbas, 

                               What did you do?

Abbas was mum. He was in anger on how Areesha accepted for the marriage. He never thought to hurt anyone. But his birdie made him do things which she hates.

 Answer me, Abbas. You are even ready to hurt anyone. Is that guy dad is serious?

Chill bro. chill. Even my birdie knows me very well. Nothing serious to that guy's dad?Maybe some small bruises. But that accident was planned by me. I made him fainted by adding pill on the water he drank to make him hospitalized. Other than that nothing is serious.Now Areesha knew what she has to do.

But Abbas, don't you think you are forcing her.

I don't have any other option than this Ammar. I won't regret it.

 I don't know what to tell Abbas.I'm afraid that you both are getting hurt. Leave your ego and make her understand. Sure She will understand. 

You don't know about her more than me. She is a headstrong person.

Let me talk to her. I will make her perceive you.

mmhmm. Try your best bro. But don't make it late, I'm in less time.

Abbas knew he has to do things, cause he has very less time. He made his mind to get her by hook or crook. Each and every time he is feeling like standing in fire. He is feeling numbness in his mind because of his Areesha's act. He was on the verge to show his love for Areesha.

The Spectra's reached the college at first break. They were not in peace. Areesha was thinking what would have Abbas done. She doesn't even know up to what extent Abbas can go. They attended their classes. They were out of words to talk about what happened.

At lunch break, they came out of their classes. Everyone looked at Areesha. she was looking pale. Shabbir and his friends reached there and told about the accident. They all were listening. They started to breathe properly after knowing that Shabbir dad didn't get much hurt in that accident. Raj asked Shabbir whether it was a planned one. Shabbir told that he can't get any idea, whether its a planned one or not.

Chitra asked " what they are going to do next. Are you sure that Abbas can have a hand in this accident?"

For which no one has an answer. They went to the canteen to have their lunch as they were in the empty stomach from the morning. All were in thoughts. They knew that they were in a dead end situation. For Shabbir, he has to get Areesha no matter what.

Areesha wants to end her Abbas misery. But they don't have a solution now. Roshan asked Areesha to have a hearty talk with Abbas and to tell her state to him. Shabbir rejected it as it will create more problems.He wanted to ask Areesha, what She has reminded as Abbas told. But he kept his mouth shut not to hurt her. He can see his dreams are getting shattered before his eyes.The only reason was Abbas.

He can feel anger blinding him. He kept it on the bay. As it will spoil everything. Even their friends were nervous as he has everyone details.

Shabbir looked at them and told that he needs space. He left the place. Suddenly he made a call to Areesha. He was standing in a twenty feet distance.Areesha was bemused why he called on the phone when he was standing near. Shabbir motioned her to attend the call. She attended and before saying Hello, Shabbir started to talk.  

                                  "Areesha, I love you. I can't live without you. 

                              you are my everything. I will make you mine no matter what. 

          You don't worry I will tackle all our problems.

      All I need is your trust in me. Trust me Areesha, we will sort out this.

Areesha nodded her head. Shabbir motioned her to speak. Areesha smiled a little and answered                  "I trust you Shabbir.InshaAllah we will sort this together. 

        What I need is all your safety. I don't want anyone to be hurt or anything bad to happen."

Shabbir smiled looking at her. Their friends were confused why these both are talking in the phone when they are near. Shabbir told 

      "Trust me Aree. Don't lose your hope in us."

    I trust you shabbir. I won't lose my hope on you no matter what.

I love you my Aree.

I know Shabbir.

With that, they hang their call and Shabbir left the place. The gang came to know that their phone was already hacked. It was like Shabbir giving a message to Abbas about their love. This time Shabbir want Abbas to lose his temper so that he will do something which will make him show more evil for Areesha.

As planned by Shabbir, Abbas received audio which is the conversation of Shabbir and Areesha talk. On hearing that what he saw was only red. Ammar was frightened to see Abbas like that. Abbas started to destroy the room. He broke the mirrors with the chair. He was angry that his birdie is having trust on a person rather than him. He was devastated. He ravaged the room.

I can't let her leave me. How the hell, he will make her his when she is mine. It's all my fault. I should have shown her place clearly to her. I will destroy them. When I can't get her no one will get her. I will show her what it means to defy me.

When Abbas was about to leave the room, Ammar stopped him. Abbas, don't do anything in haste. I will clearly explain to Areesha today itself. Please, Abbas. Don't lose your temper. 

Ammar, you are asking me to keep quiet, when a guy I proposing my wife.I have to kill him. He thinks that he will make her his. Let me show them what im and what I can do to them. I should have killed that guy's father. 

It's all my fault.

Yes, it's all your fault, Abbas. Suddenly you appeared before her and told you both were married to each other.Give her time to grasp everything. Poor soul she is. She herself doesn't even know what she is doing.I will talk to her. Be calm. just wait till tomorrow. I will make everything alright.

Ammar made Abbas calm.Abbas accepted for what Ammar told.Ammar requested Abbas not to do anything now.Ammar left the hotel to meet Areesha.