Its My Life And I will get what i want.

Adnan and Ammar left the place after sometime. Ammar asked Adnan to stay at his place but he refused as he dont want Abbas to knew that he is here. which will create a ruckus more.

Adnan and Ammar were twins. In which Ammar is an introvert ,obedient,caring,respecting brilliant child whereas Adnan is an spoiled disrespecting brilliant kid. So everyone in his family always compared both of them. In which Adnan always lost to Ammar. Their family and Abbas family stayed nearby moreover they are relatives in some sort.

It was a shock when Abbas started to befriended with them. Everything was going fine till Adnan started to find that Abbas using his twin for some reasons which he himself was not even aware.

when he befriended them at first Areesha was there.He even told Areesha that these both twins were like brother to Areesha who was eight years old at that time.It irked Adnan but not Ammar. As Ammar want to be friended with Abbas at any cost, cause Adnan friends treated Ammar as an outcast on Adnan sayings.

For Adnan ,he saw Areesha as an outcast due to her nationality.He some times hate her talk with Abbas which were childish and a shit to him. He felt due to their age difference which is about of seven years.They were at their teen age , he was aware of his age and the hormonal things. But the thing which shocked him was Abbas only talk with Areesha and not with other girls other than his sister. even with his step sisters he will just greet them.

Adnan was confused that how Abbas behave around Areesha. How the way he endeared on calling her. The way he look at her. How he has to be everything to her.How her first priority should be him.How we even tackled areesha to hide how Abbas treated her.Adnan noticed Areesha was naive due to her age but too innocent for her age.

He want to know whether Abbas mother knew what he is doing to Areesha? How Abbas is treating Areesha like some precious person?How he never mingled in boyish talks about girls.In every teen life of the boys there will be some crush,some puppy love or infatuation.He saw those in his friends and even in Ammar but not in Abbas. All those things he saw at Abbas was love for her,possesiveness on her , care on her, love for her ,trust,fear to lose her,mad obsession on her,to control her,even sabotaging her friendship and even lust on her.It was not a normal thing that a fifteen year old teen boy showing all this for a eight year old girl.

Adnan asked about Abbas to Ammar. And Ammar told him what ever he knows. Poor Ammar was naive at that time in which he was not even aware of Abbas doings.If he was not that much naive ,now Areesha wont have been trapped in the marriage drama which happened in her child hood.And adnan at that time want to knew till what extent Abbas can go.If he stopped at that time or made a commotion at that time ,he would have saved Areesha from the problem she is facing now.

He remind how Abbas used to help in her studies and extra curricular activities..When Areesha was at her Grade II,how Abbas made Areesha to participate in the elocution.He was the one who prepared for the speech.How he prepared each and everyline for her like he is the one who is participating.Areesha was an easy learner, but she didnt get in the first three place.Which made her to shed the tears.She was not even worried that she lost but when her friends laughed on her she lost her confidence.He told Areesha "NO MATTER WHAT. YOU MAY BE A WINNER OR A LOSER IN COMPETITION. BUT THE REAL LOSER WHO LOST THEIR CONFIDENCE'.Abbas told Areesha that it was his mistake that he made a big paragraph for her to speak instead of a 10 to 12 lines.He promised her that from onwards he will make her to be a winner in every aspect.He told her not to lost his confidence at any cost.

When Adnan found Abbas activities to be insane,he told Areesha to be in her limits.Not to talk with Abbas ,Ammar and Adnan as they are seven years elder to her.He told her , That she is disturbing Abbas a lot due to her childish nature.He told her to have friendship with her age children. He told her to leave as Abbas has his own friends and there is no need for him to babysit her.The nine years old Areesha shed tears on Adnan's words.She even told About this to her mother,for which her mother advised her that what Adnan told was correct.

"He is correct Areesha. You are now nine years old.You are a big girl now.Now you have to prepare for your studies on your own.You can't wait for someone to come and help you.They are at their higher classes and they have to study a lot.I already told you not to disturb Abbas often and you never listened me.Now look another person told you not to disturb Abbas. you just made me ashamed on not listening to my words.I wont tell that you should not talk or get help from help Abbas, you can but it will be good if it was in limits.Dont make Abbas to tell that you are disturbing him.If everything is in limits there wont be any problem.If it exceeds the limits then you wont be able to do anything."

Areesha knew what her mother told and she stopped nagging Abbas for her studies.She started to study on her own.At first it was tough then she dont want her parents to be ashamed.Abbas noted that at the first day itself when she told that her mother was helping in her studies. Even Abbas asked her that why she is not asking him to teach her for that Areesha told him that now she is having no doubt and her teacher is helping in her studies.Her answer didnt make Abbas to beleive.But he let her to tell.Adnan entered the mansion with Ammar and he saw Areesha was talking to Abbas .He got angry at her even on his saying that Areesha talked to Abbas.

When Areesh tried to leave from there when she saw the twins. Ammar was ahead of Adnan. Areesha smiled on seeing Ammar. when she crossed Adnan he said you choosed to be deaf for my words. Let me see where your bad fate will let you to suffer.

Abbas saw how hardened Adnan face was. He was unable to see Areesha as her back was faced to him. When he reached the place Areesha left from their. He asked Adnan what she was talking to Areesha.Adnan said nothing i just told her to be in her place,

Who you are to tell her that to Areesha. I dont want you bother her anymore.

Is that she is important to you more than us??

of-course she is much more important to me more than anyone.

In what means Abbas. Remind that she is your father mere employee's daughter.Its my duty as a friend to remind you that we should have friendship with the persons who belongs to our status and our prestigious level. We cant have friendship with some third rate level people.Have a quality on what we are getting. said Adnan

Ammar was shocked and disgusted on his twin's thinkings.Abbas pulled Adnan's shirt collar to him and told "Its my life And I will get what i want""

I think i dont need your so called advice for me on what to do.Just be in your limits Adnan.