His words

Areesha gave   A hard slap across the face of Abbas with a rage.The smack provoked his Barbarian side. Ammar and Areesha knew very well about Abbas.Abbas is known very well for his predominant nature. Before Ammar calming Abbas,he yanked Areesha.

                         Abbas pulled her towards him.With her strength Areesha make herself not to fall on him.With a dangerous tone he  told  "hadaa yakfaa areesha.'anana nantami 'iilaa bedna albaed(Its enough Areesha.we belong to each other.)Dont make me to do things which you surely hate.Its my fault to leave you on your own.I won't do that anymore."

                                 Insha allah With in three months we will get engaged.After finishing your intern we will get married.Its my promise to you.And you know very well that Abbas Khalid Mohammed will do his vow at any cost, even it favour your family.I will get what i deserve"

                                  His voice was full of fury.he glared the gang and told " From now on, my eyes will be always on you.Dont you dare to do anything against me.I will make it as a failure for you.And you wont be able to bear that.Take care hayati.Allah Hafiz.Ammar linadhhab(let's go)."

 He placed his lips on Areesha's forehead .Shabbir was in a rage to attack Abbas but Raj and Bala hold him.abbas gave a sinful smile to shabbir and left from there.The girls consoled Areesha.She didnt cry.But her mind was repeating the words of Abbas.

                                    She was sweating profusely.Her body was getting cold.She can not feel anything.It was like her brain is getting freezed.she cant see any things fully.Her view was getting blackened like a tunnel.she want to awake from this but cant..she can hear her heart beats.It sounds danger to her.Her friends were asking her to response but she cant

                                .Raj kneeled and patted his cheeks to make her respond.Shabbir was checking her pulse,her pulse rate was slow.Before he make her to lie on the land fully   she fainted.They all  knew that she had a vasovagal syncope.

                                  After 2 hours she woke and thinking about those things which happened.It was like that she took a decision.

                                I was in iv fluids in the treatment room.No one was there.I stopped the fluids and removed the canula.Ohhh it hurts like a hell. I checked the time it was 5PM. I searched for my bag.It is not in this room. I searched for my friends.On my way i saw my Professor.He asked me how im feeling.I told better.He told me to drink enough water.I nod.he suddenly told "Now a days Doctors are becoming patients.firstly this generation should change their food habit.Always craving for junks" I smiled and then i went to our spot.My gang was seriously discussing something.which i can tell its surely about me.        

                                     I joined them and they ask how i feel.I can feel shabbir eyes on me.i told them im okay.i asked  "what discussion is going about me?"    

                                 Chitra interrupted"onnum illa da(nothing).Just casual chits." .shabbir told me" insha allah tomorrow we are getting married at registrar office. No need to tell this to our parents.first we want to overcome this Abbas problem.He is a sadist.I knew he toyed you.That was not a marriage Areesha. "                 

               Roshan questioned me"don't you remind that Marriage thing?"

               I said " I dont even remember that. He told me that  i was just tenears old. How are you expecting me to remind that roshan"
Karthiga interrrupted" Those things happened before 12 years.We are not artificial intelligence people to remind everything. "
  Chitraa asked Shabbir" what you will tell to parents if they came to know?"
         Shabbir replied " I dont want them to knew about Abbas and those things.They will take it  seriously.It will be better if we sort this out."
          Raj asked" if you both are ready for marriage why we don't go to a jamaath and make your marriage. WHY a register marriage?"

            Shabbir replied " without our parents consent the imam wont get us marry. If we go for a register marriage Abbas won't be able to do anything as Areesha will become my lawful wife.And we have to do as soon as possible. "
     Areesha said " Im okay for this."

Bala said "okay then tomorrow we will meet at registar office."