The Marriage

Areesha laughed like maniac on seeing Abbas. Abbas and Ammar were quiet.Shabbir and the gang looked the laughing Aree.she hold her stomach and told "Abbas that was really a nice joke.Till how many lies will you tell me to laugh. Abbi you will never change".Abbas eyes shoned and he lightly smiled on how her Birdie called him Abbi.It was his pet name given by her.

                He was damn sure that he will make her as his. But he knew that it will take time too.He told her" I never lied to you birdie.The fact is that you always assumed your Abbi wrong."

               Aree looked at him bewildered.She asked Ammar " Bhai what he is blabbering?Tell him to stop."

               "Khalid lets leave from here.Its not the time to talk about it.we will talk later."Ammar told Abbas.

            Shabbir told"Don't disturb us any more. Stop these things.Come guys lets go"

           "Its the time to talk about this.I don't want to leave my reesha any more.Yes we are married.We get married when im 17 years and she was 10 years.I knew that she was a kid but i was not.That was not a child play.That was a real marriage."

Flash back:

       It was the evening of eid. Bari Mohammed house is full of relatives and kids.The house was filled with laughter,fun and joy.

                17 years old Abbas,Ammar,Adnan were talking with each other.

          Ten years old Areesha was talking with 15 years old Aziza,shehnaz who is aziza friend,noorul,areesha friend..

               12 years old Ayman was playing with 7 years old Aashiq and usman, ayman friend.

             Suddenly Abbas called them and told "why don't  we play a game?Its boring here.come we can all go to my room and play"

               Eventhough Abbas and the twins were seventeen years, the twins always listened to Abbas.Abbas love to play with his Reesha.Everyone knew that very well including the twins and his siblings.  They all went to his room.They were thinking what game to play.

                 Ayman asked "What game we will play in this room?"

                   "We are going to have a marriage here" Abbas answered him.
                    " Marriage? What are you saying?"Adnan questioned him.

                     Noorul asked "Are we going to play a marriage?"

                      Abbas answered"yes.I will be the groom and reesha will be my bride.Are you coming or not"

                       Adnan told him" Grow up Abbas. We three are not kids like them. Let these kids play this. That too a marriage game.its too childish for us.We know that you are doing this for Areesha."

                       Aziza told " You guys go.we will play this game"

                       Abbas glared at Ammar and told" For me everything is not a game or a child play.if you want you can come otherwise i dont care"

                         The twins knew his anger.they agreed to that not knowing that Abbas will think it as a real marriage.

                           Abbas gave a red color  golden shawl to Aziza and asked her to lay the shawl on Aree's head as a veil to cover her face.

A netted golden colour shawl was made as a barrier between boys and boys

Boys side Abbas was sitting at front.
Next to him Adnan,Ayman,Aashiq and Usman were sitting.Ammar was seated at the centre as a marriage conductor.

                          Ammar asked Abbas" In the name of Allah,Do you Abbas khalid son of Bari Mohammed accept Areesha syed daughter of syed Abdul Rahman as your wife?"
ABBAS answered  with a smile      
           " Qubool hai
              Qubool hai
              Qubool hai"

Then ammar asked Areesha. "In the name of Allah,Do you Areesha syed daughter of syed Abdul Rahman accept Abbas khalid son of Bari Mohammed as your husband?"

     Areesha answered "

            " Qubool hai
              Qubool hai
              Qubool hai".

Ammar told them " Congratulations. In the name of Allah, you two  now became as a husband and wife."

Then Aziza and shehnaz brought Areesha.There Abbas was standing before a full size stand mirror.They made Areesha to stand beside him.They slowly removed the veil from her face.

                Abbas smiled on seeing his bride

                Abbas smiled on seeing his bride.His heart was overwhelmed.He married his Reesha.HE gave a gold chain with a small pendentant to areesha as a gift.

      FLASH BACK FINISHS.

  Ammar told this to Shabbir,Areesha and the gang. They stand there dumb founded.