The Promises.

The promises were made by each other when he went to do engineering in US.At that time i was in VII std starting.He already told me that he want to be best in everything so that he can live the life which he yearns.He told me that he can come to Qatar once in a year.He asked me not to forget him.At that time he made a promise to me and also made me to promise him.I too did that because he asked me.I was just mere 12 years old at that time who dont knew the full meaning of promise.The mistake which is making my life hell now.

Third Person POV:

Flashback

                     Abbas hold his Reesha hands with tears in his eyes.He dont want to leave the place where she is living.But he have too.So that he can live with his love without any problem.For that he have to gain power,pride everything more than his dad.He want to overtake his Father business and want to live like a King.so that no one can dare to question him.

                          Marrying his love is not at all a problem to him.But marrying only her is the problem there.That nineteen year old teen is keen in marrying his Birdie only.He want to give his wife position only to his love of his life,his Reesha and not to anyone.He want him to be the only decision maker in his life.

               Abbas hold Areesha arms and made him to sit on his bed.He raised her chin with his fingers.He removed the band from her hair and opened her hair.He placed the dupatta on her head and covered her.he took a photo of her in his Sony handy cam.Then he sat near her and took a pic with her on the camera.The little Reesha dont know that camera memory card only has her photos.Then he kept the cam in his bag and closed it.

                                                                 He kneeled infront of her. He kissed at her forehead.Areesha was crying continously because she will miss her friend who is her tutor,a crime partner,a counseler with whom she can cry when her parents scold.For that 12 years old girl he is a hero. 

                                                                    "Reesha,dont cry. 

                 You know very well that i hate to see you in crying state.You are not looking good now.

I want my Birdie to look beautiful with a smile while leaving"
on seeing her eyes he told her. For him her eyes is the way to her.he wiped the tears from her eyes."Areesha dont tell anyone that i asked a promise from you.

           she said "why?

"Because i asked you to do so"

"Hmm.then ok. i wont ell any one about the promise."

he want his secret to be safe so that no one can seperate them.As others can think his love for her as a infatuation. 

He didnot see her  when she was a new born baby.

He didnt like her when she was 5years old when her mother saved him.

He didnt like her when she hold his pants and asked him to save from a cat which followed her when she was six.

He didnt love her when she wiped his tears when he got hurt at  her seven years of age(started to like)

He didnt love her when she asked him to teach Maths at her age of eight and he is fifteen.

He didnt love her when she cried because he was severly injured on a accident at her ten years of age.