HE IS HERE

Three weeks has passed by after my birthday.Everything seems to be normal now.My family went to Qatar ten days back.I asked dad whether anyone in Qatar knew about my alliance with Shabbir.My dad said no.He said he didn't meet Bari uncle as he is out of the country.He said that he will directly meet him and then he will inform.my dad said that Bari uncle will be happy on hearing this news.And then i asked about uncle family.

Bari uncle is like an elder brother to dad.He helped a lot to my dad.My dad is always thankful to him.Bari uncle is a Qatari.He owns a large scale of business at Qatar.

Shabbir went back to Delhi.Rarely we will talk on phone as we are busy on our studies.Oftenly Shabbir mom and his Sister will talk with me.There are two months for our final semester exam.we are very busy in preparing for exams.

After our Orthopaedics class we came to the ground to have our lunch.We were discussing about the topics. At that I heard a voice from my back.

       "ASSALAM ALAIKUM"

" HUBA HAYATHI, laqad atayt min ajlik" (love of my life,i came for you)  
        I put down the morsel of rice from my hand on hearing the voice.i stand up from my place. My friends looked at me with a confusion.they too get up from the place.

I turned back he was standing at a 5 feet distance from me with his hands crossed at his chest.His eyes were dangerously cold.He had a sinister smirk with a sarcastic smile.His posture indirectly told me that "You cant run away from me anymore."

Roshan asked me that who he is.I didn't reply to Roshan.I looked at him and I asked "why are you here? 
         "FOR OUR PROMISES"         
I looked at him with a blank face and I said " madha taqul?" (what are you saying). 

                  'ana 'aqul alhaqiqa(im saying the truth) he said on glaring me.

               efu (excuse me).

     Flashback: 

        "Insha allah ,After you come to  a certain age I will come to get my dulhan"

        " Promise me Reesha, that you will accept me as your alzawj (husband) no matter what.Now stop crying.We always belong to eachother."

        "I promise you that I will wait for my alzawj (husband).Insha alla when u come for me I will also come with you as your dulhan.Dont forget me" 

              " Reesha i will never forget you till my death.you're my only zawja( wife till) my death."
        With his tearfull eyes he wiped my tears from my cheeks.He bent down and our fore head touches.Then he placed his lips on mine.We both shedded tears. The past played in my head.I was dumbfounded to be react.I looked at him with tears,he too had tears

 "I FULFILLED THE VOW TO YOU AND IT'S YOUR TIME TO FINISH YOUR OATH TO ME" and he remind me the promise which i made to him at the age of 10.

Third person POV:

                     " I thought it was a joke.please Dont do this.Grow up."

               Please tell me that was a game.I dont even remember it." she cried literally on her kneels down.Her friends went near her and asked about whats happening.Raj told him to give some space to her and asked him to leave.
        He came near her "we knew very well that was not a joke.I was not a kid."

          "You were not a kid.But I Was. You used me.I hate you.""

          you are a pedophile. " Her friends freezed on the last word.

            "Reesha"he raised his voice and fisted his hand  on the tree bark.
             "I was not a pedophile Reesha.i am not.Thats my love to you "he shouted.

students gathered there on that place. He came near to hug her.Areesha pushed him back and ran to her classes.The girls too ran after her.She told her friends that she is going home.Her gang asked Is she okay.she told them that she will tell later.she ran from there.

He called her"Reesha stop .i cant leave you anymore.you have to accept that You are my Zawja" "

Roshan and Bala hold him.they had a fight.At that time Raj escorted Areesha to get a auto and ask her to be safe

.At that time he tell Areesha "Now I knew why you never allowed us and shabbir to call you reesha.Any way girls will come to your home today evening.We need an explanation.TC.Text us once you reach home" Areesha nodded her head.

Areesha reached home and told her grand parents that she was having a severe headache so she came back.she told them that she is going to sleep in room.She texted her friends that she reached home.They ask her to take care.

And then she called a number

"Assalam alaikum Ammar Bhai.He is here."

"What are you telling.why?"

"Yes,He is here. To fulfill the promises.Do you know that he was serious about it?."

" Areesha ,whatever is happening its"

"Ammar bhai, I need the answer whether you know or not"

"I knew that he was serious."

"Why Bhai ?why you did this to me? Why you didn't stopped me on doing that?Whats my fault in this?"

" I will come there.you don't worry.We will solve it"

" Ask him not to come to my grandparents place.Tell him to give me 5days.Ask him not to disturb me for these 5 days.please "

" Okay.I will. Take care.we will talk directly.Allah hafiz."

"Allah hafiz"

She went to do ablution.then she did namaz.while asking duas tears ran from eyes.after finishing her prayer she laid on the bed with tears to sleep.

                     She cried on her fate.How naive she was in her childhood and how he used her.She was sure that her past will haunt her now.