THE DAY

Sleep was far from their eyes to the SPECTRAS.Because "Abbas Khalid  Mohammed" is happening to them. They searched about him on google,snap chat,instagram,facebook,twitter.He is active in the social sites.They saw a post which he posted two days back,which was written

" IT'S TIME TO FULFILL THE PROMISES.

TIME TO ACHIEVE THE AIM

TIME TO GET BACK THE LOST HAPPINESS

TIME FOR MY REAL HAPPINESS"

There were birthday wishes without denoting the birthday person which he posted on Areesha's Birthday date for the past six years.Which is when Aree's celebrated her birthday in India.His posts were in a meaning about missing a person,missing his life,missing his happiness,

The group too checked his old pictures in which a group of people standing with teenage Abbas holding a little Areesha on his hands and Aree's hand snaked around his arms with both their cheeks touching and having a smile.They too note Aree's younger bro and her parents.On seeing this picture Bala and Roshan made a conference call with the gang except Areeshaa.

RAJ: I Think he is the reason why aree did her higher schooling in India.

CHITRA: i too think the same. Do you remember Aree went to Qatar only at our first year semester holidays.Even she went to Qatar at our second year when we have pooja holidays for a week but she returned to India within four days. then she didn't went to Qatar.

ROSHAN: at our first semester exam i think that guy was doing his final year MBA in UK.Then he seems to be in london for a year.and then he came to Qatar.

KARTHIGA : Mmmm. i think He loves her from his child hood.May be thats why Aree called him a pedophile.And now he is back to get here.

MARIE: He seems to be more powerful and intimidating. But how come he came now.

RAJ: Abbas is her Bari uncle son.She had told us that her father used to tell that he is so thankfull to Bari uncle. So i think not even her parents knew about his love on her.Even she never talked about Abbas to us.

CHITRA: How you are expecting her to tell about him?she dont even told us about her love on Shabbir.then how will she tell us?

RAJ: Remind that she never proposed Shabbir.even when he proposed her she didnt give a response to him.She accepted his marriage proposal does that means she loves him?NO.
CHITRA:Off course,you know her very well than us.

MARIE:Lads stop fighting.He is a Freaking ceo of many petro chemical companies in Qatar.

BALA: So what.im not going to give a damn about him.

KARTHIGA: Do u guyz check his insta.there were some posts which is heart touching meant for his loved ones which is Aree.

MARIE: Guyz did u check our Aree's wall page.Check on her birthday date. Aziza who is a frnd in fb posted the birthdays post which is as a same as the tweets of Abbas in twitter on her birthdays.Aziza is the sis of Abbas.