EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED

Amonths rolled on.Now we are at our fourth year which is the Clinical phase in M.B.B.S.some times im thinking about my life.after our semester exam we have to join as an intern at hospitals.I don't even know whether I will marry Shabbir or not.still im confused to know what is stored in my fate?I knew that Raj has feelings for me but i cant give a false hope to him.Its the another reason that i accepted to shabbir. I DONT BELEIVE IN LOVE BEFORE MARRIAGE I BELIEVE IN LOVE AFTER MARRIAGE.

Till now Shabbir didn't propose me and the same me too.Shabbir is now doing his M.D in Delhi AIIMS. We will have rarely have a tele chat.Simple greeting messages through phones during birthdays and festivals.He visited me seven times within this two years. Till now my family  don't know about Shabbir except Fathima sis.

We SPECTRA's are enjoying our life till now.Sometimes silly fights,serious arguments will happen but at the end we are the best buddies.Now we are at a coffee shop to celebrate Bala's birthday.We enjoyed well.I got a phone call at the party.I attend the call and talked.

AREE: Assalam Alaikum Ammar earis (groom)

AMMAR:Wa alaikum salaam ukhti alsaghira (lil sis)

                How are you? I expected you to present at my Wedding.

AREE: Alhamduliiah fine bhai.Im sorry Ammar Bhai I have Classes and this is my l final year so only I cant come.No prob Inshaallah. I'll Meet you soon.So how is all and how is my sis in law.

AMMAR: Yeah all are fine.She is with her cousins.You take care of yourself.And i know the real reason for not attending my wedding.

          I dont know what to reply i just kept mum.I dont want my past to affect my present and my future.

We talked for 10 mins.My friends asked whether its from Qatar.I nod a yes. a month after my birthday is coming.They told me that I should give party on a coffee shop.i said okay to them.

ON HER BIRTHDAY:

Today is my birthday from midnight12 im getting wishes from phone calls.Mom and Dad wished me.We had a video chat for a hour.we became very emotional.I miss them a lot. Naani prepared sweet.We had breakfast together.My nana was talking about my childhood pranks.We had a hearty laugh.They told that they will present gifts at evening. Shabbir already wished at morning through phone.He is now at Delhi

I went to college.My gang wished me.After finishing our classes we went to the near by café as I promised them to give party on my expense.On entering the café a balloon bursted above my head and I was bathed in glitters.I glared at my friends acts.They nodded a no to me.It was not us they told me.Leena and kumar came and wished me. I confused and there I saw Shabbir having a boquet full of red roses.My breath hitched.He came near me and he kneeled before me.He said those words to me" I LOVE YOU REESHA"

Author's pov:

Every girl will be happy to hear those words.But she got paled.It was like some one pulled her breaths out.She feeled like dying on hearing the last word.Chitra nudged Aree's elbow at that time only she came to senses.she received the boquet from him and gave a smile.He stand up and hold her hand.she looked at him with a confusion about where he is taking her.Her friends are following them.

They entered the family area.It was fully decorated.There he introduce his family to her.Areesha was bewildered on this.She thought that it will atleast take a year but its happening fast.He introduced his Father,Mother,Elder sister,Brother in law ,their two kids,his younger brother and his grandparents both from his mom and dad side.Totally 11 members.

And then next shock Her family is standing there.Her grandparents,her aunty and uncle,their daughter Fathima with her husband and kids,her Father's sister(her phupoo)and Father's elder brother.Not knowing on what to do she ran to her Fathima sister.she hugged her with tears. Fathima patted her head and said "Don't worry.Everything is going to be okay."

                    Aree looked her sister and she nodded a yes.Suddenly her Father voice boomed there"MUMMY".There her parents were standing with their brother.Her father opened her arms and she ran to her dad.Both dad and daughter had tears in their eyes.Her mother mouthed a thank you to Shabbir.

The SPECTRA's brought the birthday.She cut the cake and first she made her father to eat the cake.then her mother,brother and family.She gave the cake pieces to Shabbir family with her heads down.They ask her not to feel shy.She also made her friends to eat the cake by her hands.She gave the cake piece to Shabbir but he didn't get from her hand.Instead he opened his mouth with a smirkful face for her to feed by hand.Leena and kumar shouted on joy.Shabbir family was totally shocked on his behavior.they were thinking where the reserved Shabbir went?Aree took the cake piece through a spoon and fed him.He pouted she smiled.

Then she said sorry to her parents for hiding about Shabbir. Her dad said "we know very well that u like him .Shabbir told everything to us.We are not angry on you.Even you took a correct decision.Im happy that my daughter wants my acceptance."

"We asked to Fathima and your friends already about both of you.so you dont bother.Now we elders are going to Talk about your marriage.so can you youngsters please give us some privacy"

The youngsters moved to the garden at the cafe.

AREE: when u know this guyz?

CHITRA: Two months back Aree

Aree glared at her.

ROSHAN:Dont glare her.Glare at your man.

MARIE:omg omg, Shabbir proposed you.still you didnt answer him.

BALA:I never thought that Mr.Ruf & Tuf will be this much romantic.

KARTHIGA:Why you paled when he confessed

Areesha was in deeper thoughts about his love proposal.She reminisce the past where she was proposed by him.

RAJ:I thought that she will faint on that shock.I never expected he will bring his family here.    And look elders are going to talk about your marriage.

MARIE:what you are thinking Aree?How you are going to do your M.D ?

Shabbir came there.He hold her hand which is freezing.Aree looked at him with a blank face.

SHABBIR:whar happened Reesha?why you are  looking  sad?Are you not happy with this?

AREE: no no shabbir. its just everything seems to be happening fast.Thats what im thinking.and Shabbir dont call me Reesha.I dont like it.

SHABBIR:OKAY.I will call you aree.Happy.And you dont worry our engagement will happen after  you finishing your course and marriage after your M.D studies.I already talked to the    elders about it.So you dont worry.

                              And on the love proposal i crazily falled on love  with you eight months back. I will wait for your love proposal. I know that you will   say those words when u will fall on love with me.IM WAITING for that day and I LOVE YOU.

AREE:When did u contact my parents?

SHABBIR: Sixth months back through my parents.I told about you to my parents they accepted      you.Then my parents along with me met your grand parents.uncle and aunty.I told  everything to them.It took a week to convince your parents.At that time you Went for  a medical camp in the villages for a month.After that your father came here within  two days and some how my chacha (dad's brother) knows your father .after two weeks they said okay. i asked them to keep it as a secret till your birthday.They too accepted. So how is your birthday gift ?

AREE:Thank you shabbu.

"For the past six months mom,dad and aashiq knew this.Now im afraid on whats going to happen.It will be an infatuation.so its better i dont think about it.IT HAS BEEN YEARS."she thought herself.then they went inside to enjoy their food.