The Hell Broke

Areesha shouted "leave".She started to walk.Shabbir and the gang followed her.Shabbir wiped her tears and pacify her by saying i will make every thing to be okay.It started raining too.They stand at the near by bus stop shade which is in circle shape.Ammar and Abbas too reached there by getting wet.They all sit at the seats in the shade.No one utter a word.

                     The gals were sitting in a bench.The boys were seated across them. Ammar and Abbas were standing there.Raj indicate chitra to give comfort to Areesha. Aree said im okay.

                       Roshan suddenly spoke in tamil "Rombha feel panadha.Avlo elam avan worth ila. nammala ila avana pathupom.Ena senior sir?on seeing shabbir"(Dont feel a lot.He is not that much worth.we will see whether its we or him.Am i correct senior sir?)

                          Bala"Nanga irukom.kavala padatha.Dont worry be happy" (We are there for you.Dont worry)

                         Karthiga  told "nee irupa naan irupena?pasikudhu da.Enaku olunga oru daily milk vangi ta naan irupen."(You will be there,but i dont know about me.im hungry.If you give me a dairy milk i will be there.)

                        Raj told "sottu moottai"(foodie sack)

                      Areesha told "enakum pasikudhu.Sapda edhum iruka)im too hungry .if there is anything to eat. 

                        Chitra and marie told"me tooo"

                       Roshan"nila nadukame vandalum ivalunga saptutu than odu vanga"even if a quake attacks these gals will run after finishing their eating.

                       All the people in the gang knew to make jokes even in serious situation.
 They had a laugh.They dont give a damn about Ammar and abbas. Areesha dont even look at them.Shabbir and Abbas were glaring each other some times.

                       Suddenly shabbir opened his back pack and take a Dairy Milk bubbly Family size pack and gave it to Areesha. Areesha had a pink blush while receiving it.Suddenly the gang gals shouted "sorry shabbir bro".with in a fraction of seconds they took the choclate and started to eat from Aree's hand.Boys too joined them. Areesha gave a shy  smile to Shabbir.

                       Abbas was glaring Shabbir and Areesha. Ammar hold his hand and asked him to be quiet.Ammar whispered"kun hadi"(be calm)

                    When the gang were busy in eating the chocolate Shabbir took a Dairy milk Silk small pack from his packet and gave it to Areesha. the gang shouted "aww how sweet bro you are"

                       Areesha asked him to have some chocolate.Shabbir refused by saying that he is not hungry.she asked him to eat first then she will eat.Shabbir asked her to eat first. Areesha was doing deliberately to make Abbas angry and to leave her.Shabbir too knew her thoughts.

                Abbas was not burning in jealousy.He was anger on himself that how he missed his chance to be with his Reesha.At that moment he hated himself a lot more than the hate he have for shabbir.

                Areesha had a bite on the chocolate at that shabbir asked her for the choclate.areesha looked at him.He took the chocolate from her hand and brought it to his mouth to eat that on smirking with Areesha.Areesha turned into a beet red in her cheeks.

                Abbas fastly push that chocolate to the ground and punched at Shabbir.Shabbir too punched him.Abbas shouted "Kayf tujiw ealaa an tafeal dhlk lizujati"

                 "Ann lasat zawjatuk" Areesha shouted.

                    "  Nem ant zawhati" he shouted

                "la" she cried

          "nem habibata" he roared

   Areesha started to cry.Shabbir asked Ammar what did Abbas said. Ammar told that Abbas shouted on him by saying "how dare you to do to my wife"

              shabbir"wife?" he questioned.

             Raj asked what they are talking

              Roshan shouted "how she can be his wife?"

               Chitra told "he may be telling lies.let get out of here.Shabbir anna we will leave."

     Shabbir hold Areesha hands and told "come lets go"

       Abbas shouted at Shabbir "leave her hand."

Shabbir shouted" im going to be her husband.I have the rights to hold her.""who the hell you are to tell?"

Abbas shouted "because im her husband and she is my wife.leave my wife hand"

 Ammar asked abbas to keep quiet.He asked him to not to utter a word.They can sort it lately

              .Abbas  snapped at him "you very well knew that she is my wife.Then how you are asking me to keep quiet on seeing a stranger touching my wife."

        Areesha shouted at him "you are insane.Im going to marry Shabbir.He is the one who is going to my husband.Ammar bhai pls ask him to leave"

           Abbas shouted "how you will marry him when you are in my nikkah.?"

               "Nikkah "shabbir, areesha and roshan whispered.

      Roshan asked you told that you are here for the promise.Then where the nikkah comes?

Abbas told "i married Areesha with her consent."

 Areesha  "what you are blabbering Abbas.Ammar bhai what he is saying.when  did we both have a nikkah?"

    Abbas told "Ask him. He is also a witness in our marriage"

 Shabbir asked areesha"Did you know that you married Abbas?When u got married to him?Did u cheat me?"he shouted

Areesha cried  "i dont know about this Nikkah.I even dont know that when this happened . Ammar bhai tell me pls."

"Areesha and Abbas is  married to eachother .i was there when they got married."Ammar whispered.

Roshan questionned " when did they had their nikkah"

Abbas told them "we had our nikkah when i was seventeen and Aree was ten"

There the hell broke and Areesha started to laugh.