Shabbir Arrival.

After telling about the promise to my gang i called Shabbir.I asked him to come here.He told me that he will be here till tomorrow afternoon.My friends asked me if im hiding anything more about Abbas. i said No.Raj questioned me that why i called Abbas a pedophile?

I didn't answered him.Chitra asked me whether anyone knew about Abbas.I told them that i shared about Abbas to my Fathima api. Bala asked me whether i informed Abbas arrival to my api. I said that i dont want to make her tensed.Then we went to our class.

Sameera hugged me and told she was sorry for me.I asked why.She said that she thought me as a spoilt brat.But she never thought that i will be in a such a crisis. She told me that she will ask her Dad to help my dad to overcome his financial crisis.I glared my gang.

Then only i saw everyone giving me a sympathic look.i yelled at my friends

"what the hell you told them?

Why everyone is giving me a pitiful look?

Whats with my dad financial crisis?"

Roshan gulped
"After you left and the commotion between us and Abbas we went for a interrogation at the principal office.Abbas told that its his personal matter.The staff questionned me,Bala and Raj.We dont even know what to tell.We stood mum there"

"was Abbas there during your interrogation with staff ?"

"Yes and let me finish this.They asked us who is Abbas  and whats his relationship with you?we didnt said any thing.Suddenly Raj told them that Abbas is a Banker who grant money to your during the diplomatic crisis in Qatar.so now he was asking you his money which he gave to your dad.as your Dad is in Qatar.."

I glared Raj"Eruma maadu  loose ah da nee(Buffalo r u mad)."

Raj told "theva than di(its my need).We freaking dont know who the ass was ?then what the shit we will answer the staff?"

i asked "did they beleived the lie which you said?"

Bala told me"Nope.Namma moonji apdi.("

"How the hell they will believe you as he is not at all looking like an Indian. "

Roshan replied"They didnt beleived us but they beleived him" i was shocked .

"He told them that he is a Banker in Qatar.He told that he came to India to see the property which your Father mortaged and came here to See you."

"He told them that you are not at all aware of this and so only you ran away from him.He told them that he was sorry for his behavior and he is the one at fault."

" Our princy warned him and us.He told him that he should not appear in the campus and we get a warning also.we forgot to tell you that today afternoon you have to meet princy and corrus during lunch."

I kept my hands in my fore head my gang told me everything will be Okay.We went to the class.Doctor asked me to come and meet her.I went to her she questioned me about the yesterday incident i told the same lie which my friends told.She told me that this problems should not affect my studies and asked me to concentrate in my studies.