May be your bad fate

Ammar sat quietly not to know how to answer her. Areesha asked 

"why Ammar Bhai?

Just look at this video one more time.Look how i'm looking. I was a kid bhai. A freaking kid.But you were not.Even if i didnt understood the seriousness at that time atleast you should have stopped me by saying Abbas truth to me. Cause of you i'm now my life is disarrayed.And on top of this you guys recorded this shit to make my life more hell.Just show me a way out of this chaos."

Areesha looked straightly at Ammar eyes with a fury. Ammar lowered his gaze on shame.He himself never thought that he will have to face this situation like this. "Areesha, accept this fact. I don't know how to answer all your questions. But i'm damn sure Abbas will never let you leave from his life."

Why should i accept him Bhai? I don't want to be in his life and never i want his presence in my life.Everything was going well before his arrival.Now he made me to loathe him more.Does anyone marries a kid.Don't you see this as a insane work.

Areesha, please why you hate him. What made you to hate him. you were not like this when you were schooling in Qatar.You  changed a lot after  you moved to India. Answer me truly what made you to do your higher studies in India when you can do that on Qatar.what was the need Areesha? Then why you avoid us means you avoided me and Abbas at that time.Why you ran to India when Abbas came to Qatar?

Areesha kept mum.All things which happened in the past were running in her mind.She looked at Ammar with tears in her eyes.She cant share that with anyone.She only hate herself how naive she was at that time.How others used her.she asked "why everyone use my innocence?Dont you even think about my maturity at that age?What i did to suffer like this?

"May be your bad fate.The reasons for your sufferings may be your bad fate"

Areesha turned back and looked at the person who voiced.Ammar confused on seeing him.

Assalam Alaikum ,sayidat min masir sayi'(lady of bad fate).the same words which he used on her before .That words are not for the hate but to protect and to show her or even to warn her.Everything strike her like a lightning.Tears trembled in her eyes.Everything was before her eyes.She was the who behaved like a blindfolded.

Assalam Alaikum tawam(twin brother). 

wa Alaikum salaam  Adnan.What are you doing here?How you find me here?

Ohh brother ,am i looking like a nerd to you , like how you were nerd before 11 years.Its really very simple and easy task for me to know  and moreover i was waiting to know  this final part  of the great Abbas Obsession for his Reesha for many years.

on saying that Adnan sat opposite to Areesha. He looked at Areesha with a pity look and said"Didn't i warned you ,that you will have a bad fate?And you ignored my words at that time and now you are here in this chaos. Never think that you can escape from him. In simple word you are his priceless possession for which he can give any cost even it means someone's life too."

Ammar gulped and asked How come you know about them. 

Ammar you may be a nerd  but i was not.Everything was before our eyes. you know his seriousness on her very late.But whereas i knew it already. And even i warned her to stay away from his but what his little birdie thought that i hate her..I knew him very well more than you and her. Do you remember Ammar you used to go to his home unknown to me cause he told you to do that. Do you know why?

Ammar nodded a no to Adnan.Adnan smiled on Ammar and glanced at Areesha.

  Cause i was able to see his madness on her whereas you can't. Areesha told him that i warned her about staying away from him as he never belongs here.He came to know that im trying to stop her to be near him.So he used you to avoid me.Simple where as you are a naive ,innocent and nerdy at that time.

Ammar gave a deadly glare to Adnan.Areesha was quiet.Adnan told Areesha to go to her home .this talk will not stop here itself. I will meet you tomorrow with Ammar.Now you go home and don't do any thing which you know that it will provocate him.I and Ammar know his madness very well.

After Areesha left Ammar asked Adnan was i a nerd at that time. 

Unfortunately yes.And you believed Abbas more than me.Not that im angry its my fault too that i didnt treat you properly.More than that i was jealous as you were a topper,obedient caring kid rather than me.So i was partial to you as a friend.If i were correct at that time we would have not been in this situation.