Makeup

•Third Person POV•

Evan was over at his boyfriends house just to hang out. They sat around in Connor's room not knowing what to do. Then Connor had a brilliant idea come in to his mind and got up. Evan was confused, but he thought he might just be getting something.

Connor walks to his sister's room and stands in front of her bed.  "Hey Zoe can I borrow some of your makeup?" Zoe looked up to him with a questionable look, "Why?"

"I want to do something with Evan, so please." Zoe let's out a sigh, and get up to her makeup bag and gives it to Connor. "Just don't brake anything they are expensive." Connor gives her a nod and goes back to his room. He walks in and sets the bag on the bed next to Evan.

"What's that?" Evan sat up and saw the bag Connor brought. "This right heere is a bag full of makeup." Connor then opens the bag and lays out some of the products. Evan cautiously picks up a concealer and was still confused. "Not be to rude or anything, but why did you bring makeup?"

"Well I thought it would be fun to do each other's makeup. Since we are so bored, but it's your choice." Evan never used makeup before so he was nervous about messing up. "No it's fine it's just.. I've never used makeup I don't want to mess anything up." Connor went over to Evan and kisses him on the cheek.

"It's fine. It's just for fun." Evan nods and gets some of the supplies. "Umm I don't know what to do?" Connor laughs and explains the basic items and tools. Evan pay attention carefully and got a beauty blender and some concealer. He softly padded it in Connor's face and spread it around as the best he could.

"So what color do you want for your.. umm.. Eyeshadow?" Connor looks over at the many pallet shades and selected the dark blue. Evan started to apply some of the eyeshadow and then he accidentally made a smug. "Oh my god I'm so sorry I smug some I'll fix it." He was going to apply more concealer until Connor stopped him.

"Evan it's fine. It was just a mistake and I don't mind." Evan nods but still kind of felt bad and made sure not to make a mistake again. "I'm not that good with eyeliner as you so .. just don't move and it maybe.. decent..." Connor simply nodded and didn't move. Evan was almost done he just needed some lipstick.

"Um.. Do you want me to use this dark blue?" Evan help up the dark blue lipstick to show Connor. "Yeah that'll match the eyeshadow!" Evan motioned Connor to open his mouth so he could apply the lipstick. "Ok I'm done.. I'm sorry if it looks bad..." Evan gave Connor a mirror and turned away.

Connor looked at himself and couldn't believe how good it looked. From the eyeshadow blending with a lighter blue, to the eyeliner. He grabbed Evan and pulled him to a hug. "I love it, you made me beautiful." Evan let out a laugh and kissed Connor lightly.

"You are always beautiful." Connor smiled at his boyfriend and pulled him in a passionate kiss. Evan then began to kiss back and grabbed Connor's hair. They both pulled away and Connor began to laugh. "W.. What is it?" Connor points to Evan's cheek, and Evan gets the mirror. Evan then saw the dark blue lipstick smug all over this lips and cheek.

Evan got embarrassed and grabbed a pillow to hide his face. "Evan come in I want to see your face. It's fine I'll clean it up for you." Connor said the last line in a sexual way, as he rubbed circles on Evan's back. Evan let out a small gasp at the sudden touch and pulled the pillow down slowly.

"Don't tease me like that... Zoe and your parents are here anyways..." Connor had a sly smile on his face and kissed Evan on the cheek. "So if they weren't here you would say yes?" Evan then began to blush and leaned into Connor's chest to hide his face. "It's fine just this will do." He leans down and kisses Evan down the collarbone. "Ah! Wait Connor!.. You're makeup will.. Ah!"

He felt a sudden pain on his neck and tugged Connor's hair. Though later on the pain turned to pleasure and Evan wanted more. Evan got more reckless and help his lower body feel weird. He saw that he was right and the lipstick was now on his upper chest and face. "C.. Connor wait. Now it's all over me.." Connor then got off of Evan and smiled to Evan.

"Fine why don't we take a shower together?" Evan began to blush and got up and tried to hide his tent. "NO ITS FINE!" Connor let out a laugh as his boyfriend went to the bathroom to clean up. And relief the problem he had in his lower region.