Playdate

AU where Evan is Jeremy's big brothers, and Connor is Michael's big brother.

•Evan's POV•

It was raining outside and as I was walking to the living room. I stopped when I saw my little brother Jeremy look out the window. "What's wrong Jeremy?" He turn over at me with a cute sad face and back at the window. "I wanted to play with Mikey today, but it's raining..."

That's right they both been planning a play date for sometime. I hated to see my brother this depressed, then I thought of something. "Why don't we call him over, you guys can play PAC-MAN in the living room." Jeremy face lit up as he ran around screaming with joy.

I take my phone out and call Connor. "Hey Evan what's up?" I motion Jeremy to come over so he could talk to Michael. "Oh Jeremy wanted to ask Michael something" I then hear Connor call over Michael and I hand the phone to Jeremy.

"Jeremy?"

"Mikey! Want to come over and play PAC-MAN , since we can't play outside"

"Can we go to Evan's house Connie"

"I don't see why not, we'll be there in 15 minutes" Both Jeremy and Michael were screaming until the phone cut off. "I'll set up the tv for you guys then"

"Thank you Evan!" I laughed as Jeremy went up to get the game from his room. I finished plugging the Nintendo console to the tv till I heard the bell ring. Before I could open the door Jeremy rushed downstairs and open it for me. "Mikey!!" I see Michael run over to Jeremy and give him a hug.

"Jeremy!!" I let out a giggle since they were just so cute. I then see Connor at the door and I turn away and blush. "Hey Evan" he then come close to me and wraps his arm around me. "C-Connor... the kids..." Connor look at me with a smirk pulling me close.

"Me and Evan are gonna get snacks you guys go ahead and play." Connor then pulled me to the kitchen then pushing me against the wall. Before I could say anything Connor lean in towards me, kissing me aggressively. I held on to his sweater until he pulled away and stared into my eyes.

"Sorry I couldn't wait to see you." I let out a laugh as I held onto him for awhile. "W-what if they saw?" Connor looks around then back at me. "It's fine, and they wouldn't even know the meaning towards it." That did calm me down, though I still get worried if our little brothers accidentally catch us one day.

"So Evan what do you want to do while the kids play?" I let out another laugh and look up at him. "You make it sound like we are a married couple with kids" Connor laughs and hold me in a hug. "So are you saying you want to get married? Cuz I'm all for it"

"I-I.. well um .. its not.." Connor let out a soft chuckle and kisses me on the cheek. "Don't worry Evan I'm just teasing, but I'll keep that in mind now." I feel my face heat up at the idea of us being married. "Stop Connor.."

"Alright, so what shall we do?" I think for a second then thought of something. "Want to watch a movie?" Connor nods at the idea then looks back at me. "And what noice do you have in mind?"

"I rented the Princess Bride...." Connor looks at me then lets out a chuckle. "Again, don't you have it memorized by now?" I then panicked thinking he was getting tired of that movie. "I MEAN WE DONT HAVE TOO!! WE CAN WATCH SOMETHI-"

"No no it's fine Evan, I just find it cute that you are a sucker for a happy ending" I blush again pushing Connor's shoulder lightly. "Evan!" I heard Jeremy scream from the living room and rush to him. "What is it Jeremy?" I look at Jeremy who seemed to be upset.

"I have a question, can two guys get married?" I look at Jeremy dumbfounded by his question. "Um.. I.. why are you asking?.."

"I told Mikey I want to marry him, but he said it's wrong!" Jeremy then starts to have tears in his eyes. Michael looks at Jeremy sadly for making him cry. "No it's just papa said it's not right..." I look back at Connor who looked pissed off at what Larry told him.

"Dad doesn't know what he's saying Michael... it doesn't matter who you marry... all that matters is that you're happy.." I was touched by Connor's words, and I see that Jeremy stopped crying. "S-so it's ok?" Connor nods and Jeremy had a huge smile on his face.

"See Mikey we can always be together no matter what!" They both laugh and give each other a hug. Connor and I laugh at how clueless they were to say that at a young age. "Ok you too be good while we watch a movie."

"Ok Evan!" Connor and I go upstairs to my room as I put the movie on. I turn around and see Connor still look mad. "Hey, are you ok?" He turns to me then looks at the floor. "I can't believe my dad would say that to Michael... god he really- never mind..."

I go over to Connor and give him a hug. "It's fine... who cares what he says... you have me.." Connor smiles at me and gives me a soft kiss. "Yeah, I won't ask for anything else" I hold onto him closer as we settled down to watch a movie. I would play with the sleeve of his sweater. While Connor played while my hair, I found myself nodding off to sleep.

As Connor still held on to me, I was afraid of letting go. So I held onto him tight. Before I finally closed my eyes I heard a soft whisper. "I love you Evan" I smiled to myself as I nodded to respond back before I completely fell asleep.