Curious

Yes another Hayley Kiyoko song. I can't help it I LOVE HER!! I might do Feelings next or a suggestion if you want. But yeah enjoy!!!

Evan's POV•

I was going to a college party Jared invited me to. At first I didn't want to go since Connor was going, and I heard he got a new boyfriend. Though Jared convinced me to go, saying he'll be by my side. I get to Jared apartment and go get a shot of whiskey. I gagged at the taste since I usually don't drink that much, I just thought of drinking for the heck of it.

Yeah
I need a drink, whiskey ain't my thing
But shit is all good
I can handle things like I wish that you would

"How you holding up Evan"Jared come up to me patting my shoulder. "So far I'm fine, just nervous to see him again" Connor hasn't been contacting me lately, which made me worried. Not even telling me he got a new boyfriend, he told me he wasn't ready for commitment. Or maybe he just didn't want to be with me.

You've been out of reach, could you explain?
I think that you should
What you been up to?
Who's been loving you good?

"He'll regret leaving you after tonight. Like bitch look at you, fabulous" I let out a laugh and take another sip of my whiskey. I then strike a pose and make a seductive face. "Do I look like a model yet?" Jared looks at me with wide eyes and laugh. "Yes here take my money. Dear lord Evan I think you had enough" I set my drink down and we begin to talk some more.

We payed on the floor and after a while I look back at my phone. I never deleted the old photos of us from high school. I could never bring myself to. I then look back at my last text to him. I'm probably just annoying him by now. But I'm better now then I was senior year.

I'm just on the floor, I'm like a model
Been looking through the texts and all the photos
But don't you worry, I can handle it
No, don't you worry, I can handle it

More guest start to arrive, then I finally see Connor and his boyfriend with him. They had their arms linked together, and looked so happy. I wondered if he's more serious in this relationship then with our.

If you let him touch ya, touch ya, touch ya, touch ya, touch ya, touch ya (yeah)
The way I used to, used to, used to, used to, used to, used to (yeah)
*(I took this part off it didn't seem to fit with the story)*
I'm just curious, is it serious?

Before this happened Connor would call me, saying he still wanted me. Though wanted to stay as friends, I guess he didn't mean it. He has some new he's with, which I hope is making him feel better. I've always felt like our love was one sided, but was scared to admit the truth. Though it's not like it matters now.

Calling me up, so late at night
Are we just friends?
You say you wanted me, but you're sleeping with him
You think of me, I'm what you see
When you look at the sky
I don't believe you, you ain't been loving me right (yeah)

Jared and I were interpreted when I felt someone tap my shoulder. "Hey Evan" I see Connor standing in front of me with a smile. "Oh um hey Connor" he reaches out and hugs me the pulls away quick. "It's been so long, how've you been?" I straighten my shirt and push my hair back. "I've been doing great, and you?"