Pastel Connor/ Punk Evan AU

•Connor's POV•

I was so excited today, since Evan is taking me on a date to the fair today. I've been bugging him all week that we should go. Though he didn't seem to understand the point of the fair and would refuse. But I convinced him we should, so we can make new memories while we can.

I was getting ready, putting one some light pink eye shadow and gloss on my lips. I then got a text from Evan telling me he is on his way. I get my holographic angel backpack and head down stairs as I say bye to my parents. I see Evan's truck out of my yard as he waits for me. "Hey Evan!"

"Hey Connor, wow you look hot." I let out a blush as I play with my hair. "Aww thanks, you look great to" he lets out a chuckle and opens my door to let me in. "We are gonna have so much fun! I promise you" Evan looked back at me with an unemotional face as he turned on the car.

We arrived at the fair and I drag Evan to a ride. "I am not getting on that!" I tried to pull him closer to the line but he was too strong. "Come on Evan it'll be fun" Evan looks back up to the ride and see how the people were swinging up and down. "That is going to kill me"

I roll my eyes and I pull him harder making him move closer. "It's not that bad, you can choose what we can do next ok" Evan looks back at me and sigh finally giving in. We get to the front and Evan seemed to have gotten more nervous. Maybe he was scared of height, oh no what have I done.

I grabbed his hand and squeezed it tightly. He looked up to me and squeezes my hand back. "You can hold on to my hand ok" Evan turns away before nodding. I loved it when he would try to hide his emotions but fails too.

We then are next and take our seats on the ride. Evan sits to my right and he starts to the ground trying to calm down. "Evan relax it's just a ride" he looks over to me with a serious face. "This is my first time on a ride" wait what he's never been on a ride or roller coast before. Before I could ask the ride started and Evan held down to his seat.

Though out the ride Evan squeezed my hand and let out a few screams. When we got off he sat down on a bench and looked dead. "You've never been on a ride before?" Evan looks over to me as he moves his hair back. "Yeah pathetic I know, our family couldn't really go to places like that"

I felt bad for Evan I knew that his mom tried her best to support their life. Though not having those kind of childhood memories, sounds terrible. I grab Evan's arm and pull him up. "Connor what are yo-?!"

"Don't worry I'm not taking you on another intense ride. Instead I'm gonna show you how fun it is at a fair" Evan looked confused as I dragged him to a food stand and bought some cotton candy, lemonade, and a deep fried cheesecake (this shit is so good).

"Here try some" I get some cotton candy towards him. "I don't know. You know I'm not into sweets" I pout and shove a piece in his mouth while he tries not to choke. "Sooo? Do you like it?" Evan takes a moment to chew it and has a surprised look on his face.

"Got to admit it's pretty good. But what's that thing?" He point to the deep fried cheesecake with concern. "This here Hansen is a deep fried cheesecake" Evan looks at it again with a disgusted face.

"Who fucking deep fries a cheesecake? Sound nasty" I take a piece and eat it, it was still warm and so delicious. "You don't know what you're missing out on. Come one just one piece" I cut another piece and put the fork in front of Evan. He lets out a sign and take the bite.