Mafia AU

•Connor's POV•

"So you understand that plan my boy?" I look over at the files again. "Yes sir" my father gets up and pats my on the shoulder. "Good use your training to good use, and take these two down" he hands me a new ID card with a fake name. "This is what you'll go by as, so no one gets suspicious. Remember boy if you don't kill the Hansen's a grave punishment will be your fate"

"Yes sir" I get up and take the file and card with me as I leave. Heidi and Evan Hansen one of the biggest mafia gangs around here. Our two families have always had a bloodthirsty rivalry. This plan was for me to sneak into their private party and ambush it. Killing them along the way, I have been trained for this my entire life. I won't let my family down.

•Time Skip•

My limo stops in front of the Hansen's mansion, and I get out and fix my tie. I walk up giving the guard my foraged invention, along with my ID. I was finally in the building, now to find the Hansen bo-. From the corner of my eye I see a boy with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes across the hall. He had a sweet smile on his face and he played with his blue tie. He then looks over to me as I quickly turned away.

What is wrong with me, he's the enemy just take him out it'll be over. I let out a breath and straighten my back as I walk towards him. "Evan Hansen right?" He finally turns to me with the same sweet smile. "Why yes and you are?" I take out my hand and put on a convincing smile.

"I'm Fabio, the third. I'm from a many line of great Fabio's" Evan eventually shakes my hand though looks confused. "Umm I never heard of the Fabio gang." Ok Connor improvise here. "Well that because we are from out of state"

"Oh really? Where are you from?" Umm isn't like Fabio European? "I'm from Spain" Evan looked fascinated. "I didn't know mother invited gang members from Spain" I couldn't help but let out a laugh, this guy was too cute for his own good. Good damn it Connor snap out of it.

A guard then approaches Evan and whispers something in his ear. "אדוני, יש שמועות על מרגל של מרפי במגורים." I wasn't familiar with this language, so I couldn't tell what they were saying. Evan face then changed to a serious more intimidating one, as he leans back into the guard. "תזהר, וודא שאמי בטוחה." The guard nods then leave, while Evan turn to me with a smile again.

"Sorry about that just party business don't worry. Now would you like to come with me, I'm not a big fan of crowds." Something told me it wasn't party business though I followed him to get away from the party. He takes my to a balcony with a view of the ocean.

"Are you ok Evan?" He leans against the balcony and lets out a sigh. "Sometimes I wished I wasn't in a gang.." What is he talking about? "Having to not really trust anyone, getting threatened by other gangs, I just... never mind.. Why am I telling this to you... guess there's a part of me that want to.."

I felt sympathetic towards Evan sure I even wished I wasn't in a gang. So I wouldn't have to be trained to kill, and not having a true friend.. I went out to reach his shoulder until I saw a familiar limo down below. God damn it I almost forgot about the mission, rule number one don't have feels for your target... Seems I already broke that rule.

But I had to get this done, I go up to Evan grabbing his shoulder and turning him around. "Umm Fabio what's wrong?" I was hiding my face with my long hair not wanting to look at him. "I'm sorry..." I then punched him knocking him out unconscious. I grabbed his body and carried him searching for an empty room.