Medieval AU PT:2

*Suggestion by fansapphic *

•Evan's POV•

I stare at the boy for longer. "... How?... But you..." I was so confused, I began to lose my balance. "Hey!" I was suddenly caught by the dragon no man thing... oh fern I'm so confused.

"Hey relax ok, just follow my breathing. I'll explain once you calm down." I slowly nodded as I follow his breathing. I then calm down and remembered about his wound. "Oh umm, I.. I'll help you with this..."

He nods as I take some the herds I gathered, so I can mixed them. I felt him stare at me intensely making my hands get all shaky. "So... um what your name?" He then looked away as I wait for his answer.

"Connor" I smile as I repeat the name to myself. "Well h-hello Connor, I a-am Evan..." Connor just continued to stare at me, making me more nervous.

"This might sting..." I lightly put some of the mixed herbs on wound as he let out a soft hiss. "Damn hunters!" So that's who hurt him...

"I'm sorry!" He lets out a sigh and shakes his head. "It's not your fault." I nod as I continue to clean his wound in silence. "So your curious about what I am?"

"Y-yeah..." He stared into my eyes intensely as he lets out a sigh. "I wasn't always like this, I was normal. My family were wizards and warlocks. But I disrespected my father so many times. He saw no use in me, and put this curse on me..."

I sat there in astonishment and horror. "H-how could he do t-that to you!? I-I'm sorry..." he let out a small chuckle as he shakes his head. "Stop apologizing it's not your fault. It's my damn fathers fault."

I smiled back at him and finished fixing his wound. "T-this should work..." He moved around his arm a little and looked satisfied. "I didn't ask you what you were?"

I started to panic, I really shouldn't say I'm a prince. He might think I'm part of the hunters. "O-oh just a healer... t-that's why I knew what herbs to help you..."

"Interesting now I have a little healer." I started to blush a little as he stood closer. "I-I'm not that little..." He let's out a chuckle as he ruffles my hair. "Sure Evan." He then looked back at me for awhile.

"Um... did you happen to see a horse run in this direction?... I was letting her rest but she suddenly ran away..." Connor let out a ohhh then looked around. "So that's what I saw running away. I think she went this way."

I followed where Connor was going and hoped he was right. "Guess my dragon half is helpful, I can smell the horse from far." I let out a soft laugh and nod.

I look around the woods and suddenly got curious. "W-wait do you live i-in the woods?" Connor nod yes in silence. I suddenly started to feel even more empathetic towards him.

"It's not that bad anymore, I've adapted to it." I let a soft hmm, though it still me sad. Who knows how long he's been here alone.

"What about coming to my village?" Connor looked back at me in surprise but shook his head no. "It's not that simple." I was going to protest but Connor put his hand up to silence me.

"I think your horse is near by." We then hear a loud neigh and started going in that direction. I then see Cedar in the distance and run after her. "Good fern don't run off like that"

Cedar nuzzles near my neck and I pat her head. "Thank you so much Connor" Connor smiled as he ruffled my hair again. "No problem Evan. You should probably head back hone, it's getting dark. "

I nod as he began to walk away, then suddenly stopped. "Will I ever see you again Evan?" I was surprised by his question. "I-I don't know... maybe if I'm not busy... we can meet again, i-if you want?" Connor smiled at me and nodded. "Alright until next time Evan."

A/N

WOOO I really like how this story is going sooooo maybe part 3? Anyways hope y'all liked this and still curious of what y'all want for the special.... cuz no one commented.... or it's ok. Remember love y'all beautiful people.