Writer Assistance

SMUT WARNING
•Evan's POV•

I have gotten a job of being an editor for my favorite publishing company. This week they put me to be with a different writer, saying they have been struggling with deadlines lately. As I made my way to their apartment I got some food just in case the writer was hungry.

I know how hard they work and know how rarely they take care of themselves. I arrived at the apartment putting in the code that was given to me. "Who is it?" This person sounded really tried and angry making me more worried. "Umm Evan Hansen, from the publishing company."

The door then opened for me and I walk in, I go to the elevator to the fifth floor. I looked around looking for the room 512 knocking on the door softly. The door slowly opens revealing a guy around my age, with a messy man bun and bag under his eyes.

"Evan right?" I nodded as he opened the door wider so I could go in. As I walked in I saw papers, Chinese takeout boxes, and clothes everywhere. "Yeah sorry I just been busy lately... Oh Connor Murphy by the way. " I nod and shake his hand as I try tried to look for a table to set the things down till he stopped me. "Here I'll take them"

"No no you should rest, you look tired" before I could stop him he began to fall over and I caught him. "Mr. Murphy? Are you alright?" He didn't answer and I start to worry if he was ill. I drag him to a couch and lay him down. I touch his forehead checking his temperature, he was fine.

I let out a sigh and let him rest. I went over to the kitchen and got the food out to cook. I heard how stressed out Connor Murphy would work on a book. I found his stories very interesting, though end depressing. I push that thought aside as I continue to make his meal.

I finished plating the meal and put it down on the table. I went over to Connor so I could wake him up. "Mr.Murphy you need to eat something" Connor moves around a bit and wakes up. "Oh god I fell asleep... wait what's that smell?"

"Oh umm while you were asleep I made you some food... if you wanted some, though I don't know if you'll like it..." Connor got up and quickly went to the table and looked at the plate while awe. "You made this?..." I simply nodded worried he might not like what I made. "It... looks.... so... good..."

He sat down and took a bite almost crying during the process. "Umm when was the last time you had a cooked meal Mr. Murphy?" He looked up at me and stopped eating. "Honestly I don't remember, and please call me Connor"

"Oh um ok Connor, well if you like I can make you meals if you want. I just don't want your health to go bad, it can be very severe." I saw Connor smile at me and nodded. "That would be nice" for a moment I felt my heart skip a beat and my face flush. I try to distract myself by cleans his living room as he ate.

While cleaning I found a manuscript of a story I didn't recognize. "Is this what your working on Connor?" He looks over at what I was holding and turns away. "Yeah but I'm having a really hard time with it..." I look at it some more seeing its rather thin. "How so?"

"I had an idea to make a romance story, problem is I don't know the first thing about dating." That is understandable how can you write something you've never experienced. "Hey this may sound weird, but can you help me. Like we can do things couples do, if you want. Nothing extreme though."

"Umm sure anything that will help you Connor. I may know a few things, I've only dated once." Connor smiled at me again as he finished his meal. I was thinking about what I should do to help Connor with his story. As I was thinking I felt someone pull me scaring me a little. "Sorry I just need to see how this feel"