Colors AU

AU where when you are born you can't see colors other then black in white. Until they see their soulmate they can see colors.

Evan's POV•

For all of my life I couldn't experience the true beauty of the world. Since birth I was only able to see black and white. My mom told me when I see my soulmates eyes I'll see colors. Though I'm 18 now and still haven't seen colors.

At this point I lost hope, and didn't mind I would only see black and white. I broke out of my train of thought when the bell rang to go to our next class. I got my math book and bag and hurried my way to my locker. I looked down at my shoes avoiding any eye contact at all.

I then felt someone bump into me I back away quickly. "I'm sorr-" before I could finish I was pushed against some locker as I let out a yelp of pain. "What's your problem?! Look where you're going?!" I start to panic not wanting to look at this person in the face.

"I- Im really sorry..." I felt this guys grip get tighter on my shoulder pushing me against the locker again. "Bullshit! Look at me in the eye and say it!" I started to shake more as I slowly looked up to see his face. It was Connor, Connor Murphy I was always warned never to get on his bad side . Though when I looked in his eyes I noticed something change.

The world around me got a little brighter. I was able to see new colors I never knew. It can't be... he's my soulmate... he must of realize it as well as he froze looking at me up and down. I took this opportunity to run for it, this was too much for me. I ran to the nearest restroom and locked myself in a stall.

I began having a panic attack, I met my soulmate that probably hates me now. In the bright side I was able to see so many new colors, making the world seem more beautiful. That thought calmed me down as my crying stopped. I then hear the door slam open making me jump.

"Hey... I know you're in there... can we talk?" It was Connor.. did he follow me, I hesitated to open the stall door not wanting him to lash out again. "Look I know I was an asshole earlier. I just had a bad day, you were just at the wrong place at the wrong time. I won't hurt you again, I just want to talk."

I slowly got up and open the stall slightly to see his face. "Hi" I nodded and let out a soft hi as well. He slowly open the door more getting a full glance at me and smiled. "I'm really sorry for what I did earlier, can we just start over again?" I smiled at him and nodded, I felt glad he didn't hate me and actually wanted to get along.

He then reached out his hand for me to shake. "Hello my name is Connor, and you" I let out a soft laugh and shook his hand. "I'm Evan nice to meet you Connor" Connor let out a laugh as well that I couldn't help but love listening to. "Why don't I take you out this weekend? So we can get to know each other more."

"Yeah I'd like that..." Connor then got him phone out handing it to me. "Put your number here so we can text later" I typed my number into his phone and gave it back to him. I then felt my own phone buzz making me jump a little. "Sorry just wanted to check"

"No no it's fine, I'm just really jumpy sometimes..." Connor comes closer ruffling my hair softly. "You're too cute sometimes" I blush at his sudden comment and awkwardly laugh. "Well I'll text you later when we'll meet, it was nice meeting you Evan blue suits you." I let out another blush as he left while I try to recover my thoughts.

•Time Skip/Connor's POV•

I've been talking to Evan for a week now and I'm quite fond of him now. I felt like a complete jerk hurting him on our first meeting as soulmates. I want to make it up to him, we finally set a time to set our date. I decided to take him to an orchard I know, since he told me he has a fascination with trees. Which is really cute when I think about it.

It was finally time to go pickup Evan as I ran downstairs to my truck. "Hey, where are you off to?" I turn around and saw my sister leaning against the stairs. "I've got a date tonight" I say with a cheeky smile. She smiles back at me and gives me a thumbs up. "Good luck bro" 

I turned on the truck and made my way to Evan's house. I text him telling him I'm outside my house, then seconds later I see him walk towards me. "Hey Connor, so umm... Where are we going?" I grab onto Evan's hand to help him up my truck and sit him down. "It's a surprise" Evan looks over at me with wide eyes. "Come on not even a hint?"

"Nope" Evan lets out a small laugh as I drive us to the orchard. We arrived at the orchard and we get off the truck. "Woah were are we?"I grab Evan's hand to guide him towards the orchard. "This is an orchard my family and I would go to. I just thought you would like coming here" Evan look over to me and gives me a hug. 

"I love this I wouldn't ask for anything else thank you!!!" I held onto Evan and ruffled his hair, I liked going through his soft hair through my fingers. He the pulled away and grabbed my hand as he ran towards the trees. "Woah Evan slow down" he finally stops and lies down under one of the tallest trees.

"Sorry I got a little excited..." I laugh and lay down next to him. "I'm glad you like it here" I look at him hand and reach over with my fingers to intertwine with him. We both look up at the sky as it changes colors. "I could never imagine that the world was this beautiful..."

"Yeah I gotten really fond with the color blue" Evan turns over towards me curiously. "Why's that?" I reach over and touch Evan's face. "When I look into your eyes, all I see is sky for forever." Evan face turns reds as he stutters out words. Though I made him silent when I push his head towards me and kiss him.

I make sure the kiss was passionate as I played with Evan's hair again. I pull away seeing Evan stare at me with wide eyes. "Too much?" Evan shaking his head no while still blushing. "No it's just... no one has ever said or done that to me before..." I let out a laugh and pull him in a hug. "Well you're gonna have to get use to it with me." Evan returns the hug and lets out a laugh as well.

Having someone close to me was a new experience to me. But I wouldn't imagine in being anyone other than Evan. He has brightened my day since we became soulmates. I stroke his hair again and kiss his forehead. "I love you Evan" I feel Evan give me a tight squeeze then looking up to me. "I love you too"

A/N
AHHH FLUFF FLUFFITY FLUFF ALL THE FLUFF FOR YOU!! Ok I have some AU chapters coming for you. Since apparently I get a lot of ideas for chapters before I go to sleep. Though I'm still open to suggestions if you like. Again thank you all for enjoying my chapters I publish. It makes me happy to see you all enjoying them. I LOVE YOU ALL!!! OK BYE BE GOOD