Its Getting Hot In Here

NSFW SMUT
•Connor's POV

Evan was at my house, while my parents and Zoe was away. What started as a passionate kiss, started to turn steamy. I softly bit Evan's lips, making him shiver as I slipped my tongue in. Evan pulled on my shirt as I pulled his hair.

I started to get reckless and my lower region started to hurt. I then moved Evan closer and started to grind him. Evan let out a gasp so I pulled away from the kiss. "Sorry is this too much?" Evan turned away, though nodded no. "It's fine it's just... I've never done anything like this.."

"Don't worry I won't hurt you, I just want you to feel good." Evan looked at me and nodded giving me permission to continue. I went back and forth grinding him as he let out more moans. I would occasionally kiss his neck or leave hickeys. I then felt something hard between us, I looked down seeing Evan was already aroused. Before I could reach over to touch it Evan pulled away.

"IM SORRY! I- I just" I pulled him back to a quick kiss to calm him down. "It's fine Evan, we're both guys I understand. Will you let me help you?" Evan looked back at me helpless and nodded. I quickly went over to grab my bottle of lube and a condom. But first I had to prepare him.

I slowly took off Evan's underwear, and bringing him length into my mouth. Evan arched his back as I started to move up and down. "Ahh~ Connor" I quickly look up to him and he his face full of pleasure and smile to myself. I open the lube and put some on my finger as I enter them in Evan.

"Connor what are yo- AH!!~" as I put a finger in Evan bends down towards me as I both suck and finger him. "C- Connor.. Ah! This.. I-I can't-" I began to go faster as he lets out more moans. I begin putting another finger in to stretch him out more.

"AH!~ Connor! I-I'm gonna..." I could feel Evan tense up as I went faster before he came. He tried to pull my head away but I kept going until the salty liquid finally entered my mouth. It was too thick to swallow so I quickly spit it out. Evan was still catching him breathe from the adrenaline. Until he looked down at me and turned away blushing.

I look down to see that my erected and I start getting embarrassed. Evan then comes over to me and pushes me down. "L-Let me help you this time..." I was surprised that Evan was being to dominate now. He lowered my underwear, and I slip on the condom. Evan got on top of me and slowly began to lower himself.

"AHH!!" Evan was now all the way down and looked like he was in pain. I reached over to touch his face to calm him down. "Hey you don't have to do this if it hurts" Evan shakes his head as tears come out. "Y-You're s-so big..." I begin to blush at that comment, and held onto Evan's hands to support him.

After he had gotten comfortable he finally went up then down again making more moans. Being inside Evan felt so good, though he still looked uncomfortable. I didn't want him to be the only one not enjoying it. I grabbed his waist stopping him making Evan confused. "Conno-AHH!~"

I pushed him deeper trying to reach his sweet spot, Evan grabbed into the bed sheet letting out louder moans. I then heard a more sexual moan, that Evan quickly cover his mouth. Bullseye! I started hitting that same spot as he kept riding me. Our thrust started to get more messy, and we both started to sweat a lot.

"C-Connor Ahh~ ! I'm gonna ahh~!!" He couldn't thrust anymore so I flipped him over so I was on top continuing. "I know babe me too" he dug his nail into my back leaving stretches but I didn't care. Just looking at his erotic face made me happy. Evan then let out one final moan before coming on our stomachs. I did a couple more thrust until I finally came and pulled out.

I laid next to Evan giving him another kiss as he held me close. "Did you like that Evan?" Evan turned away blushing and nodded. "It felt really good.." I let out a chuckle and gave him a light kiss on the forehead before we both fell asleep.

A/N

WOOO A SMUT CHAPTER FINALLY I KNOW RIGHT WOW. Sorry I was just just full of fluff ideas I forgot I said smut as well but here you go. Again I not that good with smut but I hope you guys like it. OK THATS ALL!! I LOVE YOU ALL!! OK BYE BE GOOD!!!