Truth or Dare

•Evan's POV•

We were all over at Connor's and Zoe's place, by we it was Jared, Alana, Connor, Zoe, and I. We were hanging out in Zoe's room laughing to silly jokes while eating some snack. I sat close to Connor, though not going any closer then his legs. I've had a crush on Connor, though didn't have the confidence to tell him.

Jared knew about this and would force us both in awkward situations. I saw Jared smirking at me and Connor, oh no not again. "Why don't we played truth or dare" We all look at Jared and shrug why not. "Ok hmm Evan you first" I knew he would try something.

"So truth or dare?" I rather not do anything I regret. "Umm truth.." I look over to Jared with a scared face warning him not to ask anything embarrassing. "So does our little acorn like someone?" I hate you Jared. I turn away to hide my blush and nodded yes. Everyone gasped and started yelling. It scared me and my back pushed against Connor chest.

"I- IM SORRY" Connor looks at me with a smile and chuckles. "It's fine Evan, and relax don't let Jared get to you" I simply nodded and moved away from him holding my hands to my face in embarrassment. "Ok Connor your turn, truth or dare?"

"Dare, I ain't scared of you" I wished I had his confidence. "Hmm I dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with anyone of us" Connor faced turned red and he rubbed the back of his neck. "Fuck you Jared"

"Oh so you're picking me" Jared the laughs and Connor pushes him down. Connor then comes over to me, still blushing. "I know this may sound weird but will you go with me Evan" My face then turned more red if that was possible, I nodded since I know he wasn't comfortable having to do it with someone else.

"Ok love birds 7 minutes in the closet, have fun~" After this I'm totally gonna tell mom not to help him with his car insurance. At first we sit on different sides of the closet not talk, making it even more awkward. "I don't hear anything come on guys"

We both look at each other then back away. I then see Connor get up and go towards me. "Fuck it" He then bends down to me and started to kiss me. Out of shock I let out a gasp and tug on his shirt. He then pulls away and rubs my cheek. "I'm sorry, I should've asked you first. I just got caught up in the moment."

I was still in a state of shock, so I just nodded. Connor looked at me hurt and hugged me. "Please don't hate me" I hugged him back and let out a sigh. "I don't it's just..." Connor pulled away and looked me in the eyes.

"What?" I look down at the floor questioning if I should tell him. "I- I've just always liked you.. so when you did that I was so surprised.. but it's not like you meant it anyways... I'm sorry.."

"Why are you sorry for?" I felt tears starting to break out. "I-I know you don't like me back, y-you just did it so Jared would l-let us out" I then tell him lift up my chin and kiss me again. "What are y-"

"I like you" he then kissed my forehead. "I always have" then my neck. "I was scared as well" then my mouth. This time more passionate as we held on to each other closer. We then pull apart again smiling at each other.

"You think they heard us?" We waited for a second for a reply. "Yes yes we did, Jared was recording you two" We both look at each other and blush. "Hey I need to make sure they were getting along~"

"Next time we'll do it in my room Evan, and alone" My face turned red again as I push him lightly while he laughs at my reaction. I'm going to both kill Jared but thank him as well later tonight.

A/N

Another quick chapter at *checks time* 11:30 sorry if it feels rushed. I just wanted to post more unless I get hit with a lot of homework and leave you all hanging so yeah. I got some more coming so look forward to that. Unless you have suggestions I'm open to them. Ok that's all I have to say. Love you all!! Ok bye be good!!!