Blind Date

Art by jiselle348 Instagram @forwhomisafandom

•Connor's POV•

"No fucking way Zoe I'm not going" Somehow Zoe went behind my back and signed me into a dating app. She has found a possible match and wants me to go on a blind date. "Come on Conner it's not that bad"

"It's someone I don't know they can be a murderer for all I know!" Zoe rolls her eyes and looks at my computer. "They don't seem that bad, I love nature, especially trees, musicals theater, looking for someone willing to be in a relationship" Loves trees? What is he a hippie? I let out a groan and I fell on my bed.

"Fine I'll do it, I don't want to stand up this guy. He actually kind of sounds nice" Zoe let's out a chuckle as she plays with my hair. "Go get em tiger"

•Meanwhile Evan's POV•

"Are you sure about this Jared?" Jared looks at my computer conversations with my online match. "Dude it'll be fine, stop getting all worried for nothing." I couldn't help it my anxiety alway gets to me. "But what if when he sees me he doesn't like it? Jared rolls his eyes back at me.

"Enough with your musical references and relax" I take a deep breath to calm myself down. The truth is I haven't been in a relationship since high school. When I was with Zoe, though it didn't work out for us. I was scared of getting into a new relationship, until Jared convinced me.

"Where are you two gonna meet?" I think back to our conversation saying we would get some coffee. "At a coffee shop" Jared looks at me with a smirk. "What?" He lets out a laugh and looks at me. "Could you be any gayer?" I push Jared while he continues to laugh. "Ok ok now let's see what you'll wear"

•Third Person•

Evan was making his way to the coffee shop while playing with his turtle neck. Both Jared and him decided he would wear a blue turtleneck, with overalls. He really liked this outfit, Evan just hope this he don't stand out so much.

Evan finally make it to the coffee shop, taking out my phone to ask if they arrived yet. As he wait for a response he goes in line to order a strawberry and cream frappuccino. While he waits near the pick up counter Evan finally gets a reply. They are already here. He then reply with what he was wearing, and he is near the counter.

Evan eventually got his drink and took a quick sip. He then felt a light tap on his shoulder and turned around. He saw a taller guy with light brown hair to his neck staring at him. "Is this you?" He shows Evan his phone, Evan see their conversations they had and nodded. Evan looks up at the guy one more time, he feels like he's seen him before.

"I'm Connor" he reaches his hand out for Evan to shake. Evan shook his hand then realized, Connor is he Zoe's brother. "Connor? Are you Connor Murphy?" Connor nodded making Evan turn away to hide his blushing face. "How do you know me?"

"Umm... this maybe awkward... I dated your sister Zoe... during senior year..." Connor looks at Evan surprised, no wonder he looked so familiar. Though Evan on the other hand was embarrassed to see Connor again. "Oh no wonder I felt like I've seen you before"

"Yeah.. I'm sorry if this is awkward.. we don't hav-" before Evan could finish Connor stopped him and lightly tugged his sleeve. "No no it's fine, let's just see how this goes" Evan nods while Connor guides him to a table he was sitting at earlier with his iced mocha latte.