Roommates

•Evan's POV•

I was bringing my boxes to my dorm, seeing the other boys in the building. Though my roommate was not in the room yet, maybe he'll come later. I mainly unpacked to my side, not wanting to disturb my roommates side.

As I was about to put the sheets on my bed until I heard the door slam open. Making me jump a little, I turn to see a guy with longer hair and a grey sweater at the entrance. "U-um hello..." He stares at me intensely before finally walking in. "I- I'm Evan, what's your n-name?" The guy just stares at me more making me nervous.

"I'm Connor" ok finally it's less awkward. "Which is my bed" both of the beds did not have sheet since I wanted my roommate to at least choose that. "I'll let you choose since you came later" Connor stared at the beds then just fell on top of the one on the left. Guess I get the right one.

I finally set my sheets down and get ready for bed. I laid down in my bed but couldn't sleep, guess I was already home sick. Whenever I moved the bed creaked, I hope I don't wake Connor up. I moved one more time to then see Connor on top of me. "Stop moving so much!"

I nodded my head yes and he went back to his bed. Oh fern... this is gonna be a long school year... I had classes the next morning and tried to avoid Connor all day. "He yelled at you last night?" I was with Jared during lunch and told him everything.

"I mean I was loud so...." Jared just rolled his eyes as he took a sip of his shake. "Still that dude needs to chill, watch your self tree boy" I laugh at Jared's joke, but was actually considered if Connor might hurt me.

I walked into my dorm and no Connor in sight. I let out a shaky breath, and try to get some homework done. After an hour I was pretty much done and decide to take a quick shower. When I got out I saw Connor laying on his bed then look at me.

"So you tell your little boyfriend about me?" Boy- boyfriend who is he... oh no Jared.. "J-Jared is not my boyfriend..." I walk to my bed and lay down. "I would listen to him though" I get up and look towards his bed. "What do you mean?"

Next thing I knew I was pinned down on my bed, as Connor was on top of me. "I might pounce on you, and I might devour you" I stare at Connor and saw his eyes were red and he smelled like smoke and something else. Wait was he smoking drugs earlier.

"C-Connor stop this isn't f-funny" he lets out a chuckle then leans in close to my ear. "And making fun of me is not funny either" No please I don't want to get on his bad side. "C-Connor I didn't mean to, please my arms hurt..."

"No I think you should be punished" Connor leans in to my neck and I sudden felt I sharp pain. "Ah! C-Connor stop! I-It hurts" I then felt his hand reach down to my shirt and pull it up. "STOP!" I pushed Connor as hard as I could and ran out the dorm room.

God I have to go to Jared's dorm room. I arrived and lightly knocked on his door. "How the he'll is-... Evan? What happened?" Jared let me in his dorm room and sat me on his bed. "C-Connor heard us talk about him, a-and he got mad. H-he did this to me, a-and I pushed him away. G-god I was so s-scared...."

Jared looks at my bruised neck and gives me some tissues. "Relax you're fine now, you stopped him before he hurt you more" I give a simple nod as Jared was right. "You can stay here tonight, my roommate mostly stays with his girlfriend. So it's fine"

"Thanks Jared" I had to get away from Connor for a night at least. The next day I borrowed some of Jared's clothes and a hoodie to hide my bruised neck. "Oh fern my work is in my dorm room..."

"Just go Connor is probably not even in there." I just hope Jared is right, I walked into my dorm room. No Connor ok, I go get my work until I felt someone grab my shoulder. "Ah!"

"It's me god calm down" I turn to see Connor and I quickly look down. "I-I'm just leaving right now, j-just need my stuff..." I was about to leave when Connor blocked the door. "Please I just want to apologize"

I stop and stare at the floor getting nervous at what he's gonna say exactly. "L-look it's fine... I r-really need to go..." I push past Connor and rush quickly out of the dorm building. I can't even stand in the same room as him. Things will never be the same now.

A/N

ASDFGHJKL GUESS WHOS BACK ITS YOUR BOI!! Ok another short chapter for you. Should I make a part two or leave it like this. And thank you for being patient I have been so unmotivated this past month. Looking at your comments does make me smile so thank you guys so much. Love y'all ❤️