New Job

"crap," I say as I look up at my alarm clock.

I'm going to be so late for my interview today. Not only dis i have to wake up at 7 but I also had to be at the office by 8.

And guess what time it's now?

7 DAMN 40!

I rush out of bed and make my way to the shower in a hurry.

Once I finish taking a shower I wear my black pencil skirt, white polo shirt and wear my black blazer on top. I look at my reflection in the mirror and see how my breast are trying to escape the shirt showing a little bit of my dark chocolate breast. Having no time to change I hope for the best as I try to wrap myself up more with the blazer.

When I finally got to the office to take my interview at 8:15, I was  amazed at the large building in front of me, as much as I wanted to continue observing the building I had to make my way inside and hope that could still do my interview. The reception was as evenly breathtaking as the outside of the building.

"Hi, I'm here for an interview with Mr. Lulling," I smiled at the receptionist, she looked up at me but then looked back down to her computer.

"Name?" She asked still looking down to her computer typing away.

"Alessia Mateson," I said.

"You're late," the receptionist said still looking down at her computer.

"Yes, I'm sorry about that."

"I'll see if Mr. Lulling still wants to see you, you can take a seat for now," she says gesturing at the seats not far from her desk.

I sit down and hope that Mr. Lulling would still see me.

After about 5 minutes I hear the receptionist call out for me.

"Miss Mateson, Mr. Lulling has agreed to still let you see him. Second floor office 14," she said.

I hurriedly walked to to Mr. Lulling's office then knocked on the door, making sure to pull down my skirt before entering.

"Come in," a deep voice calls out. I walked into the office to see a man with deep brown chestnut hair facing the window.

"Hello Mr. Lulling I'm Alessia Mateson,"I said standing feeling slightly uncomfortable standing behind him.

Should I sit down, or would that be rude?

"Sit down Miss Mateson," he said. answering my internal question

As I sat down he turned to reveal his face.

He had stunning brown eyes. He had an amazing body and I couldn't help but stare.

"So do you have any experience," Mr. Lulling asked snapping me back to reality after continuously looking at his body which was well beautifully defined by his white shirt and black suit.

"Yes sir, I've worked as a personal assistant before fro a small company 2 years age," I said as he looked at my files in front of him.

" You do understand that you aren't only applying for a large company but also for a job as my personal assistant and are required to bring me coffee, sort out any appointments I may have, attend meeting with me and any necessary business trips," he asked.

"Yes, I understand sir."

After a few more questions he told me that his secretary would get back to me as soon as possible to confirm if I got the job.

That evening I spend most of my time thinking back to huge building and Mr. Lulling.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sudden ringing of my phone.

"Hello is this  Alessia Mateson? This is Matt Lulling's secretary," I hear the voice from earlier speak from the other side of the phone.

"Yes, this is Alessia Mateson," I replied.

"I wanted to inform you that Mr. Lulling has thought about your application to become his personal assistant and has accepted you. He has informed me that you should start tomorrow at 7 and bring a black coffee to his office."

"Thank you so much," I said with great excitement but still trying to keep my voice as professional as possible.