The truth

When Matt and I got to his house he took me to his living room. I had seen it on Sunday, but I didn't really pay attention to it as we mainly used it for make-sessions.

But today I looked around to see that it was huge. The walls were beautifully painted black and white, the sofa was jet black and was accessorised with vases and grey carpets.

"Sit down Alessia," Matt said and I did, when I looked at him our eyes met.

God did he have beautiful eyes I thought.

"Explain," I said harshly trying to snap myself back to reality.

"Well me and Layla, we were together for 6 months but I broke up with her three months ago. I loved her so she moved in with me, but soon I saw that she started to become distant from me and would always ask for money. She would go out late at night. And sneak in early in the morning. I started to become suspicious and confronted her. She cried and said that she was just going out with friends. But I knew that there was more to it. So one night when she sneaked out I decided to follow her. And guess what I saw? Her going over to my best friend Leo's house. He opened the door and straight up kissed her as he she wrapped her legs around him. She was sleeping with my best friend. I went straight home and waited for her all night, and when she finally came home I broke up with her. And confronted her about sleeping with my best friend. The next day she moved out and later moved out of town with my best friend." Matt said.

I looked into his eyes and I could see pure sadness.

"It took me weeks to recover, I was heartbroken. She cheated on me. And I don't know why she was back in town yesterday. She's probably trying to get me back for my money," he said.

I went and sat next to him.

Gosh was I stupid to believe that he had a girlfriend.

I lifted up his head from his hands and looked him in his eyes. I then kissed him. I threw my legs onto his laps so that I was sitting on him. He leaned back into the sofa as the kiss become more intense.

He lifted me up and my legs were wrapped around his waist. He took me to a room and dropped me on its bed he then started to roughly kiss my neck. I noticed that this was a different room from where we were on Saturday.

"I'm sor-ry," I stuttered.

"Don't be," he replied as he started to lower his kisses.