Epilogue

The theme park was the best.

Not only did I get a whole day with Matt, I also got to see his half dead face when we went on the highest rollercoaster there.

"I'm never going to a theme park with you again," Matt sighed as he stepped out of the car. I stepped out and pouted at him playfully, "but it looked like you had so much fun." Matt frowned and sent me into fits of giggles.

"Never again," Matt whispered under his breath as he walked into the house. I rolled my eyes at this and walked in behind him.

I plopped onto the couch and sighed, "so what you want to do today?"

Matt walked into the living room and smirked at me seductively.

I rolled my eyes and picked up the remote to turn on the tv.

When I turned to see what Matt was doing I was suddenly grabbed and slammed onto the wall.

Matt's lips crashed into mine and my hands slowly made it to his hair. He groaned and I could feel a soft smile grow on my lips.

Matt suddenly gropped my ass causing me to release a slight moan. I felt a smirk being plastered on his face and my body starting to heat up as the pace of the kiss started to increase.

Matt's hands now lingering on my thighs were slowly moving upwards making me feel wet.

Our kiss was suddenly interrupted to the tv. Matt groaned loudly as he put me down from the wall and looked at the tv as if he was about to destroy it.

I walked over to the tv so that I was standing in front of it and frowned as I saw police officers fishing a body out of the lake.

Then the news reporter popped onto the screen, "22 year old Layla rose's body has recently been discovered in a lake. Police have interrogated her 24 year old boyfriend Leo Martinez and have arrested him for the murder of the 22 year old women because she allegedly stole money from him. More information will be given soon. Stay tuned."

Matt turned of the tv and let out a loud sigh, I stood next to him and rubbed his back. "You okay?"

"Yes, I mean I'm not surprised, she hurt me, what would've stopped her from hurting Leo. She always had a way to manipulate people into given her what she wants but apparently someone had finally put it to an end... But I don't regret being with Layla, I don't regret letting her hurt me." Matt explained and I looked at him with disbelief and our eyes locked.

"Because if all those things didn't happen I don't think I would've ever met you Alessia Mateson." I couldn't stop the tears that slowly prickled down my face.

Matt smashed his lips onto mine and I moaned. He took this chance to deepen the kiss by sticking his tongue in my mouth. He then suddenly pulled away and looked into my eyes deeply.

Matt wiped my tears away and whispered into my ears, "I love you Alessia Mateson."

I couldn't help the tears that started to form in my eyes again.

"I love you too Matt Lulling."