I will take care of you

Finally.

Finally, I can finally call myself Matt's girlfriend. I loved him so much.

I knew it was early to say such a thing but with him it just felt right.

After we left the restaurant Matt and I sat on the sofa for a little but soon went to bed. All the food we had at the restaurant had made us full and tired.

We lay quietly in Matt's bed with my head on his chest when he suddenly said, "I love you so much Alessia."

I giggled and he looked down at me, "I know you do, you told me," I said.

"But I want you to have it stuck in your head, because I will never let you go," he replied.

"Hmmmm," I moaned as I felt my eyes slowly closing.

When I woke up the next morning I felt way better than I did last night. But way hungrier. I made my way to the kitchen in one of Matt's shirts I found.

I loved wearing his clothes. They made me feel warm and as if Matt was a part of me.

"Hey babe," Matt said as he looked up at me from a newspaper.

Babe... I could get used to that

I smiled and replied, "hey," as I made my way to the kitchen.

Me and Matt had breakfast and decided to lay back in bed just to take a rest.

"When are we going back to work?" I asked, fiddling with my nails.

"I'm going back to work on Monday," Matt said and I looked up at him questionably.

What did he mean I?

"What do you mean, when am I going to work?" I asked now sitting on the bed with my arms crossed.

"You're not," he replied calmly sitting next to me and I frowned.

"You're not because I'm going to take care of you. You don't need to work."

"How will I pay me rent then? I can't expect you to pay that," I said.

"Neither you or I will be paying your rent," Matt said smirking at me. I looked at him as if he was stupid.

Does he want me to get kicked out of my apartment?

"You're going to move in with me we will go get you're stuff later and I will make sure that the building owner knows that you're moving out." Matt said getting of the bed and walking towards the bathroom.

"Imma go take a shower!" He shouted back at me. He left me with my mouth open in disbelief.

I'm moving in

Later, when me and Matt had both taken a shower and come to an agreement to me staying at his, we sat on the sofa and watched a movie. We watched several till it became late.

When it became late we went back to his bed to lay down and we were both using our phones, not saying a lot to each other.

It was a bit awkward so I decided to spice up the mood a bit so I pushed Matt's phone aside and kissed him on his jawline.

Matt looked at me smirking, "What was that for baby girl?"

"What can your girlfriend not give you a kiss," I said giggling

Girlfriend

I could get used to that

He kissed me passionately his hands circling around my back.