No regrets

I woke up feeling sore all over my body. I turned to my sight and was shocked to who I saw.

Matt was laying next to me still sleeping.

Again I had given in to his sweet charms.

I planned to tell him about my birthday next week Friday but for now all I wanted to do was lay in his arms.

********************************************
MATT'S POV

Early this morning I had called my secretary, Lily, telling her to call everyone at the office to say that they didn't have to come work for the week.

I knew that there wouldn't be much work to be done anyway as we just closed a deal.

I looked down to my chest to see Alessia snuggling into my chest. I looked further down and saw her ass rubbing onto my legs.

Wow she's sexy when her body is against mine.

As much as I had liked to look at her all day, I needed to go make breakfast. Breakfast was my chance, I wanted to ask Alessia to go in a day with me. I hadn't worked out where but I knew that I didn't want to end the day with me dropping her off at her house.

As soon I made breakfast, Alessia came to me wearing my shirt and tried to hug me. But I dogged her hug and kissed her and lifted her up to put her on the kitchen counter

"Mmhh, Matt I'm still sore from yesterday," she moaned as I rubbed my hands on her thighs.

I moved my hands from her thighs and held onto her waist instead.

But she suddenly pulled away from me and stared at me with wide eyes. "We need to get to work!"

I ignored what she said and continued to kiss her. Sliding my hands under her shirt.

She pulled my hand away and broke our kiss. "Matt we have to get to work," she sighed.

"No we don't, we have the whole week to ourselves. I told everyone at the office to take the week off." I said smirking as continued kissing her.

********************************************

"No we don't, we have the whole week to ourselves. I told everyone at the office to take a week off." Matt said smirking and continued kiss me.

I broke the kiss and jumped of the kitchen counter.

I looked over at the table to see breakfast. I ran and sat down starting to eat the omelette I saw in front of me. "Aren't you going to eat?" I said mumbling with my mouth full and looking at Matt from the corner of my eye.

He grinned and walked over to the table and sat down. "I'm way more hungry for something else" he said as he put an omelette in his mouth.

After we finished breakfast, we sat on the sofa and watched a movie. Well in other words Matt watched the movie and I fell asleep in his arms.