Fine with me

3 weeks later

Matt and I have been doing great. We had occasional make out sessions at home.

Oh and did I forget to say I have finally moved in with Matt. I don't go to work as he doesn't allow me, he says that I should be at home and I quote he will, 'take care of me because he loved me.'

I feel kind off bored at home though. I don't have friends so with Matt constantly at work I don't have any company.

Luckily we haven't heard from the bitch Layla.

She really pisses me off. Why can't she get the hint? Matt does not want her. She is the one that cheated on him, she doesn't deserve his love.

But I still can't shake the feeling that there's something she wants.

How did she get his phone number?

But I can't keep thinking about her.

I have a great relationship with Matt and I can't let that crazy bitch mess it up.

I walked into the kitchen to see Matt on the kitchen island. A smile instantly crept on my face cause of him to smirk.

"Hey, What you doing at home?" I asked him.

"I took a day off to be with my princess," he replied walking up to me and kissing my forehead.

I looked up at him, "you didn't have to."

"I wanted to," Matt said lifting me up and putting me on the kitchen island to kiss me passionately.

"So what do you want to do today," he said rubbing my thigh. I shrugged as I normally just eat, sleep and watch Netflix.

"We can go out if you like, we can got to a theme park." Matt said looking me into my eyes.

My eyes suddenly widened at the word theme park, I haven't been to a theme park since I was little but when I did go I loved it.

We both got dressed and wore matching outfits. He wore black jeans with a red shirt that hugged his muscles with a green bumper jacket, I wore black ripped jeans that defined my ass nicely and a red hoodie with a green bumper jacket on top.

I loved that we were matching, now people would know that we're together. I wanted everyone to know that I belonged with him and he belonged with me.

Matt couldn't keep his hands and eyes of my butt, he occasionally grabbed my ass and squeezed it. He even bent down and kissed it making me feel hot. "We're not going to be able to go to the theme park at this rate if you keep going on like this," I said to Matt as he kissed my neck as I sat on the kitchen island.

"That's fine with me," Matt said continuing to kiss my neck. "Well it's not with me," I said grinning and jumping off the kitchen island running towards the door. Matt groaned playfully and I could feel his eyes piercing into my ass.

I walked out the door and made my way to his car. The car doors opened and I stepped in, I could see Matt locking the house door then walking towards the car. When he entered he pecked my forehead and we drove away to the theme park.