Getting Started

I woke up at 6 to ensure that I wasn't late on my first day. I wore a short red pencil skirt that outlined my figure and a white button up shirt which I closed up except for the top two buttons.

"He gotta see what he is missing," I said as I looked myself in the mirror.

It annoyed me that I had forgotten to tie up my hair yesterday, so I had to brush my hair down to make it look presentable.

"Good morning," I said as I walked into the building to the receptionist.

I made my way up to Mr Lulling's office after I grabbed him a black coffee just as he requested. When I stood in front of his door, I stood and pushed my breast up to reveal a little bit of by red lace bra.

I knocked on the door and he told me to come in. "You're early today Miss Mateson." He said once he had looked up to me and pointed at his clock which pointed at 6:45.

"Good morning sir, I didn't want to be late. I hope that ok," I replied.

"That's ok Miss Mateson," I saw him take one glance at my breasts and saw that he noticed my red lace bra. I could see his face turn as red as my bra and let out a small smirk. But when he saw that I was looking at him, he immediately put his serious face back on.

"Miss Mateson, your buttons seem to be undone," he said putting his head back down trying to hide the fact that his face was red.

"Oh thank you sir," I said in an innocent voice.

I bent down into his desk my breast hanging in front of him, and put his black coffee next to him.

When I turned round to leave I could feel his eyes piercing through my ass.

Later that day I was called to Mr Lulling's office.

"Hello Miss Mateson, could you close the door behind you and have a seat," Mr Lulling said with a breathtaking smirk and his face.

"Yes sir," I said.

He started to walk up to me. "So how has your first day been at the office," he said. "It was nice I guess, it has been easy so far," I nervously said as I saw that he was really close to me.

"Stand up," he said in the most sexiest voice I had ever heard.

I did as I was told and stood up. He turned me around and slapped my ass. I was shocked at this action and tried to turn around but couldn't as I was embraced by his muscular arms.

He started to roughly kiss my neck as he slid his hand under my button up shirt. I could feel him rubbing my back and slowly unclasping my lace bra. I decided to stop trying to fight back and started to unbutton my shirt. When he saw what I was doing he instantly turned me around and assisted me with unbuttoning my shirt.

When all the buttons were undone and my shirt was off. He looked at my breast with open eyes and licked his lips.

I giggled at the sight of him licking his lips and started to unbuckle his belt. When his pants finally came off he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He put me on his desk not cutting of the rough kissing on my neck.

His mouth then started to slowly move down to my breast and so did his hands. He made his thumb make circles around one of my nipples and sucked hard in the other. I could slowly feel my nipples turning hard and he laughed.

"Oh Mr Lulling," I said as he started to move his kissing down to my stomach slowly moving towards my area.

"Matt." He said and looked up to my confused face. "My name," he finally said and I knew exactly what he meant.

He took his hands and ripped of my red laced panties. He then instead of kissing started to lick my stomach. It felt good. Better than I had imagined.

He then started to lick my area and I let out a small moan. My moan then encouraged him to stick his tongue right in me.

I tried so hard not to come and he knew. "Come," he then said at the exact moment where I couldn't keep it in anymore. He then slowly licked my thighs and stood up straight.

He then let out a devious smirk and said "See you tomorrow darling."

I looked at him in shock. As he started to slowly get dressed.

Just wow.

What had I gotten myself into.