I promise

Last week I had told Matt that it was my birthday this week Friday, he was surprised that I hadn't told him earlier it but then again he didn't tell me when his birthday was either. He told me his birthday was on April 26th and I told him my birthday was on March 9th. So I had one moth to prepare for his birthday.

Today it's Thursday and tomorrow is my birthday. I'm not really excited as I just plan on going for a sleepover at Matt's, but I hope he has something else planned.

After work, I went home to pack my stuff for when I stay over at Matt's. I'm tired of walking around his house half naked all the time as Matt's horny as hell.

Its finally Friday and I can't wait to go to Matt's.

"Happy birthday," Matt said kissing my cheek as I stepped into his car.

"Thanks." I said smiling.

When we got to Matt's house he kissed me passionately and took me to his room. He broke the kiss. "Wear this dress, I'm taking you out," he said pointing at a dress laying in the bed. He walked out and I wore the dress. I sighed deeply when I saw that the dress was a small black lace dress that revealed most of my breasts and ass.

Damn Matt's horny!

I came out of the room and walked to the living room. When Matt saw me his eyes went wide open and he licked his lips. I couldn't help but giggle at the sight of him and did a little turn.

"You ready to go?" Matt asked, and I nodded. Matt was wearing a black and white suit and he looked sexy as hell.

We went to a big fancy restaurant and took our orders. "So you like it so far?" He asked.

"Yes, but don't you think it's a bit too much?" I replied.

"Of course not, tonight's a special evening," Matt said with a smirk planted on his face. I rolled my eyes and our food came.

After we finished eating I sighed as I was now full up. Then I saw Matt getting up and kneeling onto the restaurant's red carpet. And my heart sank.

"Alessia Mateson, you're the most beautiful woman I've ever met, when I look at you I feel like my whole life is complete, you make me feel like the luckiest man in the world when you're around me. Alessia Mateson will you be my girlfriend?" Matt asked.

I felt tears flooding down my face. "Yes. Yes!" I say putting my hands on his face lifting it so that his head is against mine.

"I love you so much," Matt said.

"I love you too." And I kissed him.

I laughed and said, "Shit, I thought you were going to propose."

He grinned and said, "one day, I promise."