Old Faces

I stayed with Matt till Sunday evening when he dropped me off at my house.

I had to get ready to go back to work tomorrow. As much as I loathed it and just wanted to stay with Matt.

On Saturday Matt and I watched movies and spent the rest of the day laying in bed getting to know each other.

On Sunday we mostly kissed each other and fooled around.

Today was Monday and I couldn't wait to see Matt. I wanted to tell him that my birthday was next week Friday and I wanted to come over to his house.

As I walked towards Matt's office, I heard voices inside. I knocked on the door, and waited for Matt to tell me to come in.

When he told me to come in I saw a skinny mixed race girl sitting by his desk leaning over to him.

"Who's this," she asked as she pointed at me with a disgust on her face.

"I'm Alessia Mateson. Mr Lulling's personal assistant. Who are you?" I asked trying to keep my cool as her facial expressions started to annoy me.

"I'm Layla Rose, Matt's girlfriend," she said with a grin on her face.

Shit I thought, he has a girlfriend.

I looked over at Matt and I could see that he had anger in his eyes. "Get out Layla!" He said to her.

Layla stood up and barged past me then slammed the door as she left.

"You seem to be busy I will see you later Mr Lulling," I said with sadness in my eyes.

"Wait Alessia I can explain," he argued.

I walked out before he had a chance to say more.

I felt disgusting, he was just using me, he had a girlfriend and fucked me.

I should have know, why would someone as handsome as him not have a girlfriend?

I tried to avoid Matt as much as possible. I would bring papers to his office without saying a word to him even though he continuously tried to speak to me.

If he thought I was going to let him seduce me he was wrong. He had a girlfriend and fucked me.

Great

At the end of the day I dropped of the last pieces of papers I had to drop Matt's office.

When I walked in Matt quickly stood up and ran to close the door before I could escape. He stood in front of me blocking my way to get out.

"Get the fuck out of my way Matt," I said

"Not till you talk to me," he replied grabbing onto my wrists

I tried to pull away but I couldn't, he had a strong grip around my wrists making it hard to escape. "Fuck you," I said looking away from him not letting him see the sadness in my eyes. He picked me up and sat me on his chair not letting go of my wrists.

He was staring to piss me off.

How could he touch me knowing he had a girlfriend. "Layla is not my girlfriend," he said trying to look me on the eyes. I didn't believe him. "I mean she was three months ago, but not now," he said finally looking me in the eyes.

"Then why would the bitch say she was?" I asked

"Cause she's exactly that, a bitch. A lying manipulative bitch," he said loosening his grip on me.

I looked into his eyes and saw that he wasn't lying. But then why did it hurt so much?

I wasn't his girlfriend. Then why was I so jealous?

"Why did you guys break up?" I asked trying to dig for more information.

He looked unsure, like he didn't want to tell me.

"You know what forget it," I said snatching my hands away from his grip. I stood up and walked out of the office.