Work at Home

Matt turned me around and kissed me.

"I thought we were filing contracts?" I smiled at him as he was putting his stuff away.

"Ohh shut up," he laughed. He pushed me onto the wall and started to kiss me. I wrapped my legs around him as he lift me up and walked towards a room.

We were now in a bedroom and Matt put me on the bed and smiled .

"You look so sexy Alessia," he groaned as he took off his black blazer and leaned over me kissing my neck while also undressing me. "I want you naked." He said in a low voice.

He took of bra and ripped of my panties and threw them both on the floor. I loved his body being against mine allowing me to feel his torso against my stomach. He started to lower his kisses and soon made his way to my nipples. He moved me further down the bed and started to lower his kisses even more. He started to kiss my inner thighs then slowly started to lick them moving his mouth upwards. The feeling of his wet tongue against me caused my thighs to accidentally close. He let out a small laugh and opened up my thighs again but a bit more than how they were before. He started to lick my area. And I let out a loud moan.

"That's what you get when you don't listen," Matt groaned as he continued to lick me. "Tell me you won't swear again."

I shook my head.

He decided to put his tongue in me.

"MATT!" I moaned loudly. I couldn't take it anymore, " I WONT SWEAR AGAIN!" I moaned, but he continued.

"God, M-ma-tt, I can't take it." I tried so hard to keep it in, but as his tongue was in me it made it even harder.

Matt looking up at me and winked. He knew that I was trying to keep it in and smirked.

"Come," he groaned and I instantly came.

He started to kiss my thighs and I was instantly relieved. His mouth started to move back up my body and he kissed both of my nipples. I couldn't help but smile. He then came up to my mouth and kissed me passionately but he moved his hand down to my area making me moan.

"God, you're wet," he moaned as he moved his hand back up. He flipped me round so he could see my ass. "You're so beautiful and you're dark chocolate skin is gorgeous," he said and grabbed my ass. When he let go I could instantly feel him inside me.

"ohhhh," I moaned out.

"Let go," he said and I did, I orgasmed loudly. Then finally he pulled out of me and rolled next to me.

I kissed his lips gently and cuddled up to him under the covers.