The way you make me feel

When I woke up I felt extremely sore and saw myself cuddled up into Matt.

Wow I thought. He looked gorgeous when he was sleeping I turned around so that I was facing him and immediately felt my heart flutter. He looked amazing his brown chestnut hair was scruffy and him sleeping made him cute af. I saw that he was waking up and quickly rushed out of bed to see that I was still naked from last night. I could hear Matt quietly grinning to himself.

"What you laughing at," I said when I turned around to face feeling embarrassed as I knew exactly what he was laughing about. When I turned his eyes widened as he looked at my breasts.

"It's just your ass baby. Your chocolate ass looks so sexy when it jiggles," he replied smiling at me now looking me in the eyes.

Oh God I was screwed. His smile was deadly and I couldn't help but get back on the bed and softly kiss him.

"Last night was amazing," I said after finally gathering enough courage.

It wasn't because I was the shy type of girl.

But it was because I had sex with my boss. Ughh I thought. Why did he have to be so irresistible? Why did I have to fall for his charms?

"What's wrong sweetheart," Matt asked I guess he saw me lost in my thoughts.

"Umm, nothing," I said uncomfortably turning my face away from Matt. I didn't want to say it. I didn't want to admit that I slept with my boss.

"Alessia baby what's wrong?" Matt asked looking concerned turning my face towards him

I couldn't help what I did next.

I burst into tears sobbing into Matt's chest. He didn't seem to mind.

"Alessia what's wrong?" Matt asked looking me in my dark brown eyes when I lifted up my head.

Here he was again. I know he didn't mean to, but damn his looks were seductive.

"I slept with my boss," I sobbed quietly in to Matt chest.

He looked shocked, at first I had hoped that he didn't hear what I said but I relieved he did when started to rub my back.

*******************************************
                         MATT'S POV

I don't know what I felt when Alessia said those words.

But I didn't care if she worked for me. I didn't care if I was her boss.

She was gorgeous and I couldn't resist her. Her body was amazing and her personality was beautiful. And last night I forgot that she worked for me, I just knew that in that moment of time I knew what I had to do. Forget about our differences and act like we were the only people on earth.

And I now know that I was falling. And I was falling deep.

God what are you doing to me Alessia Mateson?

********************************************