You're on my mind

Matt had decided to go  make breakfast for us and left me alone lying on the bed. He didn't say much after I started crying like an idiot about how I slept with my boss. And may I remind I said this TO MY BOSS.

I was so happy that it was Saturday and didn't have work, as I felt extremely sore. I hoped to stay here at Matt's. I just wanted to cuddle into him when I went sleep.

I finally decided to get my sorry ass out of the bed and get dressed. I was shocked to see that my panties had been ripped. I immediately thought about how they ripped and smiled. I couldn't find my clothes anywhere so I had nothing to wear except my lace bra. And I sure as hell wasn't going to walk around the house with just a bra on, especially since my nipples were sore and they would hurt.

I walked out of the room still naked and called for Matt. I called several times and I finally gave up. Damn this is a big ass house I thought. I knew I had to come down to eat breakfast so I walked down the stairs and looked for the kitchen.

When I finally found the kitchen I saw Matt wearing only shorts on no shirt and with scruffy brown hair.

I stood by the door so that Matt couldn't see my body.
"Matt,"I whispered loud enough so that he could here from where I stood.

He turned around and flushed. He knew that I was walking around naked in his house and that made me nervous. "I don't have any clothes to wear," I said slowly. "Could I borrow some of yours?"

But then it came to me, there was no point hiding my body because he was going to have to walk out of the kitchen to go get me clothes.

"Sure," he replied as he started to make his way out of the kitchen towards me. I could feel myself slowly burning up.

Shit, I thought.

********************************************
MATT'S POV

I was making breakfast for Alessia and me when I heard her quietly whispering my name.

I turned around to look at her and flushed. I knew that she was naked.

So many thoughts were running through my head: Did she enjoy last night? The way I ripped of her panties was sexy, She has a gorgeous body.

I started to walk towards her and I could feel her starting to get nervous.

********************************************
I turned around to quickly walk away so Matt couldn't see me but he grabbed me before I could escape.

He turned me around and I looked deeply into his eyes.

Shit

I started to kiss Matt and lightly licked his bottom lip asking for an entrance for my tongue. He let me in.

He grabbed my ass and pushed me onto the wall, his mouth then started to make its way down to my neck and he begun kissing it.

Fuck

"Matt," I shivered. He didn't break the continuous kisses he was placing onto my neck. "I'm so- so-rry," I stuttered.

That's when he stopped kissing me and looked deeply into my eyes, " you never have to apologise to me," he whispered.

I let go of my ass and walked upstairs leaving me speechless.

About two minutes later he came back with a grey shirt in his hand. "I figured my bottoms were going to be to big for you so I just brought you a shirt," he said smiling.

I took the shirt smiling and put it over my head to wear it.

His shirt was big on me, but not big enough to fully cover my ass so I put my hands over the little bit of ass that stuck out.

" You don't need to be ashamed, it's nothing I haven't seen before," Matt smirked as he pulled my hands away from my ass then walked away leaving my burning.