Chapter 28

The door slowly opened, revealing a shy timid girl dressed in the similar skimpy clothing that the woman outside were wearing, all be it, a bit more modest and covered up more of her body. Her face was red and her eyes shyly avoiding making eye contact, displaying her timid nature and inexperience.

As she entered the room, her platinum colored hair flowed in the air behind her, something that she was unconscious about. She slowly walked over and sat down on the bed, tensing her body nervously. She avoided looking at Loganel and merely stared at her exposed thighs as she sat there quietly waiting for orders. She was inexperienced as to what to do since this was her first time and Loganel could sense it.

"Relax," he said calmly as he sat down beside the girl, "I'm not gonna do anything you don't want."

The girl nodded in response but didn't say anything else.

"Don't know if this will make you feel better but this is my first time using this type of services," Loganel continued as he tried to calm the girl. "What's your name?"

Slowly, the girl turned her head and looked over at Loganel. She was surprised by his young appearance since she had originally anticipated to be serving a middle aged man that reeked of alcohol. However, the boy before him appeared calm and civil, and was unlike any of the clients that she imagined that she would be serving. Thus, she relaxed a bit after realizing that her first client wouldn't possibly force himself onto her.

"Iry," she responded, slightly moving her lips and speaking quietly.

"I'm Loganel," Loganel responded. "So how do I order drinks?"

Iry pointed at the bell that was situated beside the closed door. Loganel went over to the bell and pressed it, and after about a minute, a woman appeared with a clipboard in her arms. She handed the clipboard to Loganel and he quickly looked over it and ordered some non-alcoholic drinks. Not long after he handed the clipboard back to the woman and she left with his order, she returned with the drinks that Loganel had requested.

With two glasses of light blue berry juice in hand, Loganel walked back over to the girl that sat on the bed and handed her a glass. Iry looked up at him somewhat confused at first but accepted the drink and expressed her gratitude.

Loganel then sat back down on the soft bed beside her. "I'm not gonna do anything," he repeated once again. "I just want to talk."

"Talk?" Iry asked in a soft voice.

"Yeah," Loganel said, taking a sip from his glass. "I feel like I need someone to talk to."

"Alright." Iry's posture was less defensive as Loganel revealed his intent.

"Have you ever felt like you've been replaced?" Loganel started. His voice was soft and calm as he sat there with an emotionless face. "That's what I'm going through right now. Like they don't need me or anything..."

"..." Iry listened in silence.

"Someone just randomly appeared and replaced me..." Loganel continued, "and I was just ignored. You know that feeling?"

"Somewhat," Iry said. Loganel raised an eyebrow in surprise as he wasn't anticipating the girl to be actually listening. "But not exactly though. I feel as if I'm not needed here, and I'm just a waste of Lori's money...Someone like me don't attract any customers, and I don't even know how to properly make customers happy. Everyone else just looks so beautiful, and I just feel as if I'm...hideous."

"I wouldn't say that," Loganel responded. "I would say your beauty is unmatched by the others. Definitely one of the most beautiful girl I've seen."