Chapter 30

The next morning, Loganel was somewhat embarrassed when he realized that Iry had stayed by his side for the whole night. With a lazy blink of his eye, he laid there due to the fact that it was officially the start of the weekend and he had no plans for the day. He listened to the soft breathing of the girl that laid there next to him, which caused his heart to race, and he stared at her pretty dormant face. She was curled up close to Loganel's body so as to maintain warm with the use of his body heat. Loganel smiled at that thought, glad to be wanted by someone in this world.

After a while, her eyes slowly opened, and with a yawn, she looked over at Loganel dreamily as if she has yet to fully wake. Her perfectly combed hair was somewhat destroyed by the night's sleep, but her beauty still caused her to appear angelic.  

"Good morning," she said softly, smiling since the first thing she had saw for the day was Loganel. She slowly got up, allowing the comforter to slip down her body, and started stripping but paused before she was able to take off anything. She blushed as she looked over shyly at Loganel. "Would you...look the other way for a bit?"

Loganel blushed as he realized that he was staring at her alluring figure the whole time, and immediately looked the other way and turned his back towards her. He could hear his heart pounding as the sound of Iry changing was audible from behind him.

"Iry, are you free today?" Loganel asked without turning his head to look at her.

"I don't have anything planned for today." Iry's response brought a sense of joy to the flustered Loganel.

"Um..." he started nervously, "would you ugh...go out with me today, you know...just to walk around." Loganel closed his eyes as he awaited his answer.

Suddenly, he felt a pair of arms thrown around his neck before the hands clasped itself on his chest. On his back, he could feel a pair of softness pressing against him, causing him to tense up as he realized what it was.

"I would gladly," he heard Iry's soft, gentle voice whisper into his ear. Her voice was populated with joy.

Without any objections from Lori, Loganel and Iry left Sister Lori's and wandered onto the lazy morning street of the red-light district. All of the bright lights and woman were no where to be seen, leaving the street with an oddly innocent appearance. However, knowing the true nature of this street, Loganel was amused by this almost polar side of the street.

As he walked, he occasionally glanced back at Iry nervously. She was no longer dressed in the somewhat skimpy clothing that she usually donned when he meets her at Sister Lori's and instead, she was dressed in a casual, white dress that was almost a perfect combination with her platinum colored hair. The way she dressed was so innocent that no one would be able to relate her to being someone who works in the red-light district. However, this innocence that was on display wasn't being forced. Rather, it was her nature aura. As Loganel walked the streets with Iry, he could feel the numerous admiring and sometimes lustful glances others casted at her as she walked by. Loganel didn't blame the others for their reaction. In fact, he too sometimes caught himself staring at Iry, obviously attracted by her angelic beauty.

Iry stayed close to Loganel almost always, and even closer when there were many people around. She wasn't the most confident, and so often clung onto Loganel's arm. However, her curiosity for the outside world was obvious to Loganel, who could see her pretty face light up from the closest spot possible whenever she sees something that has caught her interest and would immediately turn to Loganel with an ethereally joyful expression on her face as she asked Loganel to explain what certain things were. Upon seeing that face of hers, Loganel could only wonder how anyone could resist being attracted to her. It was almost as if it was a rule of God that she was to be the one that would attract all males by her almost perfect nature and appearance.