snowed in (eddie kaspbrak)

warnings: pure fluff

a/n: they're a bit older in this,, maybe like 15 or 16 but it implies eddie is taller and more mature

You gazed at the falling snow outside, allowing the gentle drifting of the flakes slowly lull you to sleep. Your eyelids had been drooping for more than an hour, but you were determined to finish the essay that was due for English tomorrow.

"Babe," Eddie sighed, "at this rate, we'll be snowed in. You don't have to worry about the essay, or school for that matter."

"You should get home," you yawned. "If we do get snowed in, you should be home."

He rolled his eyes. "Please. Stuck in my house with my mom alone for possibly a few days? Not a chance. I'll pick my favorite girl over that any time."

Eddie's hands placed themselves on your shoulders as you struggled to refocus your gaze on your paper. His thumbs pressed soothing circles into the tense muscles of your shoulders, making your breathe out in content. Your eyelids slid shut on their own accord as your body relished in the feeling of the gentle massage.

You almost groaned when he pulled his hands away. You slid your essay away from you and slowly stood with another yawn. You stretched your limbs and fell into your boyfriend's awaiting arms. He easily carried your body to your bed, where he gently laid you under the sheets. He turned to go get his usual blanket and pillow from your closet when you grabbed his wrist.

"Don't think you're getting away that easy," you grumbled, lifting your sheets for him to join you. He smiled slightly at your cute, groggy state.

He first moved to turn out your lights, and then slid under your warm covers. He wrapped his arm around your shoulders as your hands lightly gripped the fabric of his shirt, your head buried in his chest. Your legs naturally tangled together and your bodies pressed incredibly close, relinquishing and sharing every but of warmth between the two of you.

You smiled in content as he quietly rubbed more gentle patterns into your back. You were close to falling asleep when he placed his chin on your head and muttered, "I love you."

You returned the words groggily as you fell into sweet dreams.

You were both quite happy when you saw the foot of snow that had stuck overnight. So happy, in fact, that you slept in several more hours before even thinking about the essay you had abandoned on your desk. You only thought of the boy who held you securely in his arms.