touch (richie tozier)

warnings: swearing, implications of smut, AGED UP

You discreetly swatted Richie's hand away from your thigh for possibly the eighth time that lunch period. He had been placing it on your knee under the table, where you barely acknowledged it, and then snaked it up your thigh to make its way under your skirt, but each time you hit his hand and he flinched away.

Today you had an important meeting for a club you were in, which meant you were forced to wear official dress. So you were wearing a nice pristine button-up, pantyhose, black heels, and a black skirt that clung to your thighs and cut off about midway. Richie always thought you looked good in official dress, but today he was really pushing it.

"I swear to shit, if you touch my thigh one more time, you're dead," you seethed through gritted teeth, barely listening to Ben and Beverly talking about the new theater that had opened up on the outskirts of town.

Richie smirked and placed his hand on your knee again. You clenched your jaw before driving your heel into the side of his leg, making his face contort into an expression of pain.

He sighed quietly and placed both of his hands on the table, putting on a mockingly polite expression as he pretended he was listening the whole time. You rolled your eyes and smiled in victory. And then, Richie's hand found its way to your hip, and slowly slid it up to where your shirt was tucked into your skirt.

"What. Are. You. Doing?" you hissed as his hand sneakily slid into your skirt, pantyhose, and underwear, and rested on your bare hip.

"What?" he responded just as lowly. "I'm not touching your thigh." You resisted the urge to slap him. "You're my girlfriend. Is it such a crime to want to touch you?"

"You keep touching me, and you won't have a girlfriend," you answered, but he didn't move. His hand just laid on your bare hip, and you didn't bother to do anything about it. You contributed to the conversation as normally as you could, and Richie acted like nothing was happening.

Soon enough, the bell rang, and you all cleared out to move your separate ways, making Richie remove his hand from your hip.

Once you exited the lunchroom, you pulled Richie aside into one of the janitorial closets.

"What the hell?" you exclaimed, still attempting to keep your voice down so no one would discover you both. When he didn't say anything, you continued, "Care to explain your actions, Richard?"

In response, he slid his hands onto your waist, drawing you closer and saying, "We can talk about this after-"

"No," you said with a humorless chuckle, placing a hand on his chest and pushing him away. "I have a meeting later. I can't break the rules in official dress."

He groaned. "Really?"

"Really," you confirmed with an amused smile. "Now, I have to get to class. I'm not getting in trouble today." You leaned up and cupped his cheeks, pressing a quick, sweet kiss to his lips before exiting the closet.

Richie sighed in frustration as he watched you walk away. "Damn."