roses (stan uris)

warnings: sexual innuendos, jealous jew

oof i kept forgetting to upload this uhh enjoy

stan felt himself boiling with rage all day. it was valentine's day, the day of love. it wasn't that he had no one to spend it with, oh no. he was in a happy, healthy relationship with you, and things were going spectacularly. it's just that, not everyone knew about your relationship, for you had only recently became open with it, but subtly. you showed occasional pda, nothing too drastic. you couldn't pick up on it unless you experienced it more than once. but because you two were still on the down-low, many people were misled to think you were single. and this led to you receiving roses in just about every class period. stan was losing his mind.

by lunchtime, just being around you brought upon the strong scent of roses. you laughed when stan sat next to you with a grimace.

"i know, i reek of roses," you said, planting a kiss on his cheek. he wound one of his arms around your waist.

"how many have you gotten today?" beverly asked as richie stuck two carrots up his nose, trying to block the scent. eddie gagged at both the sight and the scent.

"too many," stan interjected. you giggled, scooting closer to him so that your thighs were brushing under the table.

"true, true," you said. "but i noticed i haven't got a rose from who i really wanted to give me one." you shot stan a mockingly stern glance. he rolled his eyes.

"i don't need flowers to prove my love for you," he proclaimed, squeezing your waist.

"wow," you scoffed mockingly. "maybe i'll just leave you for one of the boys who actually got me a rose, then." you turned your nose to the air teasingly, the others chuckling.

without so much as a smirk, stan replied, "do that, and you won't walk for a week."

the water you were previously about to swallow was spit harshly into your hand as your jaw dropped. you looked to stan as your salivated water dripped onto your pants, but he just continued to eat. richie, bev, and bill were absolutely losing it, while mike and ben shook their heads, but chuckled. eddie had the most disgusted look on his face, worse than the look he gave richie on most days. the germaphobe muttered, "fucking disgusting."

stan finally looked up at you and started laughing at your shocked expression, wrapping you in his arms. though your expression remained the same, you wiped your wet hand onto your napkin and wrapped your arms around his chest.

the excitement at the table calmed down, and stan let go of your frame to grasp at your shoulders. your expression didn't falter.

"i think you broke your girlfriend, stanley," richie laughed.

you shook your head, turning back to your food. "please don't ever phrase anything like that again."

stan returned his arm to its former position around your waist. he pecked you on the cheek and muttered an, "i love you, dork," before returning to his food.

xtra-

"fellas, seriously, im trying to eat here."