Chapter 18

I tighten my grip on her, stand up and turn to dump her on the bed with a smile of my own

I tighten my grip on her, stand up and turn to dump her on the bed with a smile of my own. "Get rid of the clothes then." I motion to her with one hand while taking my pants off.

"Again with the delivery." I hear her mutter. What did I say now? But she took her shirt off and is now opening her shorts, so everything seems to be fine. The second she's naked I bury my fingers in her hair on the back of her head and pull her up to kneel on the bed. My bed is not that high but she's still eye level with my chest. Not good enough so I pull again to get her on the ground before me.

"Just for a minute, then you'll go on top," I grumble taking my cock in my hand and guide it to her mouth pushing her head at the same time. She puts her hands on my hips and I feel her resisting the movement so I ease the hold on her hair a little and wait for her to decide how she wants to go about it. She glances up at me, our eyes meet for a second and with the smallest smile she looks back down, leans forward and takes me in her mouth.

I feel her tongue flat against me, her mouth tighten around me and she starts to suck while slowly bobbing her head up and down. Sucking a little more every time she goes up. It makes me tighten my grip on her hair again. Closing my eyes I hear myself letting out a low moan. This is heaven. What she's doing feels so good, the thought of fucking her mouth like I usually do in these situations doesn't even cross my mind.

I don't think about anything else, only her sweet lips and tongue and her pussy waiting for me, all wet and ready. I let out another groan at the thought. I push her quickly back on the bed and crawl on top of her. I force her legs open with my knees and press my palm against her pussy to check if she's ready. She's wet just like I imagined. I take her wrists and pin them above her head.

She looks up at our hands and then at me. "Don't-"

"-I won't," I reassure her. Not breaking the eye contact, keeping the hold on her wrists, I slip deep into her with one hard thrust. She lets out a strangled gasp, her eyes going wide and her legs wrap tightly around my hips to keep me still when I make a move to pull out again.

"Wait! Give me a second here," she breathes out.

So I do just that. I wait, and while I do, I check out her body. Her breasts come into my sight, they are rather small, but beautiful, and I move my free hand to play with her nipple lazily, tugging on it gently.

After a couple of deep breaths, she tries to roll her hips experimentally. "Okay, okay, I'm good," she tells me with a tiny nod. I sneak my hand between us from her breast to where we are joined. Finding her clit I push my finger firmly against it, causing her to gasp again and then I start to really move. I bend my head too and push my tongue into her mouth, kissing her deeply, mimicking the movement of my cock with it.

She's trying to keep up with the kiss but her need for oxygen forces her to turn her head to the side after some time, so I switch to kissing her neck, sucking and licking my way around it.