Chapter 2

Do I look lonely?
I see the shadows on my face
People have told me
I don't look the same

"Maybe I lost weight?" Sophie sang as she blended in the brown line of contour onto her cheek.

"I'm playing hooky." Katie joined in as he drew the flick of her eyeliner on.

"with the best of the best. Put my heart on my chest so that you can see it, too .I'm walking the long road, watching the sky fall. The lace in your dress tingles my neck, how do I live?" They both tried to sing at the tops of their voices as they finished getting ready.

Katie had been ready for a while, wearing a black skirt and a pair of tights, her black Timberland boots, the Panic! At the Disco t-shirt and a black and white open flannel shirt to match. Her makeup included of concealer, mascara, winged eyeliner and a small bit of lipstick.

However Sophie was different to Katie in the fashion and makeup area. Her makeup consisted of the full shebang. On her face she had foundation, concealer, contour blended evenly into her skin. Her cheeks were shimmery because of her highlight and her eye brows were perfectly neat and tidily drawn on above her eyes. On her eyes, was just a pair of fake eyelashes that blended in with her natural ones. She was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans, matched with some black converse, a different Panic! At the Disco t-shirt and a light blue denim jacket.

A knock on the door made Sophie stop the music and the two girls gawked at the door, where Phillip Lester now stood. A sheepish smile on his face as he saw the two mentally scolding him for making the stop the music.

"Sorry, Dan wanted me to tell you that we are all ready." Phil said, hovering.

"Okay, Phil. We'll be right out." Sophie smiled at him as she stood up from her makeup station.

They gathered their things, Katie grabbed her phone and her glasses and popped them on her face. Sophie grabbed her phone, her car keys and the two envelopes containing the tickets and the passes.

They left the room and met the boys in the lounge were they were lazily talking amongst each other, each one had various different Panic! merchandise scattered over them. When the girls entered the room, three pairs of eyes landed on them and smiles scattered their faces.

"You look lovely." Pj said, moving to put his arm around Katie.

"Thanks." Katie somewhat blushed.

Sophie handed everyone their tickets and lanyards and made everyone put them around their neck.

"Don't loose them, whatever you do. I know I'm amazing, but I'm not amazing enough to get you passed security without one, so you'll be waiting outside if not." Sophie warned everyone, tucking her and Dan's ticket into her bag.

"Yes mum." Dan smiled, as he interlocked his fingers with hers and kissed the top of her head.

They all made their way down to Sophie's car, who had voluntarily agreed to drive them all to the O2 arena. Sophie sat in the driver's seat with Dan next to her in the passenger side, his hand gently rested on her thigh. In the back, Katie sat in the middle, with Pj and Phil on either side.

"Are you excited?" Pj whispered to her, making her shiver a little bit.

"Extremely, they've been my favourite band for who knows how long now." Katie explained, smiling widely.

"Well I'm glad I can be here to share the experience." Pj said, taking a hold of one of her hands and placing it on her lap, running over he knuckles lightly. Katie didn't mind one bit, the contact was somewhat soothing to her.

They arrived at the O2 arena and the crowd outside was swarming. The group stepped out the car and made their way around to the front where Sophie and Dan immediately locked their fingers again. Young fans of the band whispered as the famous Youtubers walked past, obviously being familiar work the group before hand.

The crowd screams as Sophie lead the way to the front where security stood and eyes them annoyedly. Sophie flashed her pass and got out her and Dan's tickets along with the rest of the group after and the guard sighed and got out his radio and grumbling into it.

After a few moments a friendlier looking guard showed up and motioned for the group to follow after another flash of their tickets and passes. They were lead through empty corridors, towards the soft and quiet sound of music. The security guard opened a door to a room that echoed out multiple voices.

"Thank you very much." Katie smiled happily, her excitement rubbing of on everyone as the guard smiled back warmly at her.

They entered to spot a lot of different celebrities surrounding them, all of which were wearing similar passes to them. Katie began to feel a little bit nervous, until she heard a familiar voice call out her friends name. And her legs immediately grew weak.

"Sophie Clark! The girl with the brother who has the best taste in men!" The male voice rung out as Sophie squeaked happily to see him.

She turned her body to see the one and only Brendon Urie coming towards them, his glittery blazer jacket making him look even more fabulous than normal and immediately Katie began to feel dizzy.

She watched Sophie pull Brendon into the tightest hug and suddenly a light hand caught her elbow, keeping her balanced. She followed the arm the, hand was attached to, all the way up to a pair of green eyes that stared at her worriedly.

"Are you okay?" Pj asked, continuing to steady the dazed girl.

"Yeah I'm just very, very, very star struck." She breathed attempting to clear her head, but she had no time to do that because Brendon was making his way down the group and greeting everyone.