Chapter 20

The airport was busy as the group stood around the front on the building. Katie had a suitcase in her hand and in the other she held onto Dallon who was holding a huge smile and a suitcase of his own.

Sophie stood with a tissue in her hand and she continually dabbed her eyes that were spilling with tears, Dan stood with one arm around Sophie comforting her and the other patting Phil on the back, who was also crying into Dan. Brendon returned, tickets in his hand and his suitcase already gone.

"They're ready to take your bags to the jet, when you're ready guys," Brendon said.

Katie looked at her friends with a huge smile, On her face as Sophie stepped forward and engulfed her into a gigantic hug, quietly crying into her shoulder. She pulled back and didn't let go of her hands.

"So this is it?" Sophie sniffled, still smiling, "You're going to America."

"I will come back, I promise!" She giggled, pulling her back into a hug.

"I love you sweetie!" Sophie said, pulling away.

Dan was next to pull Katie into a hug, his tallness making it easier to cover her up. His long arms wrapping around her back and his head resting on the top of hers,

"Take care Katie." He said pulled away, "make sure you call everyday."

"I promise, I will." She laughed pulling away.

Lastly, it was Phil Lester. As soon as he stepped up, he began to cry once again, and Katie was quick to catch him.

"Phil, stop crying, you're going to make me cry." Katie said, holding onto him really tightly, feeling a lump come up into her throat.

"Sorry, I'm just going to miss you so much!" Phil cried, pulling back.

They stayed like that for a few more minutes before the sound of Brendon Urie's voice pulled them away.

"Guys, I think it's time to go." He said, sadly.

Katie nodded pulling away from Phil and passing him over to Sophie, as he rested his head on top of hers and continued to weep into her hair. They stood at the front of the airport and watched as Dallon wrapped his arm around her.

"I love you guys!" Katie called as she walked backwards into the airport.

Finally leaving the view of her waving friends to pursue her new career photographing her boyfriends band.

Dallon planted a kiss on her head as they checked in their bags and walked to board the private plane. And Katie sat back and relaxed into the comfortable chairs, a glass of champagne in her hand and an excitement to start her new life, with her boyfriend, Dallon Weekes.

The End