Chapter 15

"What do you mean tonight?" Sophie furrowed her eyebrows as she talked down the phone, "I barely got out of getting arrested a few nights ago. Do you really think that this is a good idea?"

The group looked around at each other a little confused as Sophie debated with the mystery person on the end of the phone.

"Fine I'll come, but I can't promise the rest will show up." Sophie sighed, "Yeah see you then Brendon."

She put the phone down and slipped it back into her pocket. She spun around to meet the keen to know eyes of her friends, eagerly waiting for her to tell them.

"So that was Brendon." Sophie said, flopping down onto the sofa next to Phil.

"Really? We thought it was someone else." Katie rolled her eyes, "what did he say?"

"He wants us to attend a party at a club he has booked, celebrating their last weekend in England." Sophie informed.

"Last weekend?" Katie asked wide eyed, "please guys, we have to go!"

After a short time debating the group finally agreed to go, promising at there will be no fighting. They all scattered away to get ready, being done in a record time without any fuss over clothes and makeup.

Soon they were all in taxi on the way to the address Brendon had sent them. The group weren't really club type of people and hadn't been to one in what felt like forever. So when they pulled up and heard the bouncing music and they felt a little strange and not at home.

"Guys! I'm glad you could make it" Brendon's voice rung out as they got out the taxi, "Katie, Dallon is inside waiting for you."

Katie nodded, sliding passed Brendon, giving him a quick hug and into the bouncing building. Not even two seconds in being in the room her shoulders had been grabbed and she had been pulled into a light kiss. The quick flash of brown hair told her that Dallon was the one if front of her. She melted into it, smiling at the affectionate greeting.

"Hi." He grinned as he pulled away.

"Hey." She grinned back.

"Come on, lets go and get you a drink." He said, taking her hand and leading her across the dance floor, through a group of sweaty bodies.

They got to the bar and people immediately moved over for Dallon and he asked the bar tender to make two colourful looking drinks. Katie gladly took it and began to sip the liquids, letting the strong alcohol burn her throat as Dallon pulled her away to a back table.

As the night went on, the drinks got stronger and stronger. Katie hadn't seen her friends all night, but that was mainly because she was tongue deep in Dallon's mouth.

His tongue danced along her own, making her head spin and dizzy even more than the massive amount of alcohol.

"Dallon," Katie mumbled as he kissed the corner of her mouth.

"What, love?" He asked, pulling me away.

"We need to talk about the fact that you're leaving soon." Katie said.

"Can we not just have a good time now and talk about it later?" Dallon asked.

Katie smiled and nodded, making Dallon grin and lean back into another kiss. Katie thought it was going well but she had no clue that as she was making out with Dallon he was shooting a furious look over her shoulder. She did notice that he wasn't that into it anymore and she pulled back rather confused.

"Is everything okay?" She asked, scanning his agitated look.

"No," he growled, and nodded towards the door, "look."

She turned around to see Pj stood at the door, talking to Brendon, she couldn't help but feel her blood boil at the sight of his smug looking face.

"Wait here." Dallon said as he stood up.

Katie watched as Dallon marched over to Pj who greeted him with a smirk. By the annoyed look on his face and the confused one on Brendon's he was asking him to leave. But Pj's eye brows furrowed as he reach up and pushed Dallon's body back. With one swift move Dallon had grabbed the back of his shirt and kicked him out the door, furiously following.

Katie squeaked as she jumped to her feet, making eye contact with Phil who was also rushing towards the door with Sophie. They bust outside to see Pj and Dallon mid argument.

"I don't know what your problem is dude, but it's getting weird, like a creepy obsession." Dallon yelled, "You need to get it through your head, she's not interested bro."

"I waited for so long but you just had to come and screw it up. Didn't you?" Pj urged.

"Don't try and blame me for the fact that she doesn't like you! You did that all by yourself bro." Dallon yelled back.

"She would of liked me if you hadn't decided to take a liking to her." Pj argued back.

"Well I did and she likes me back too, what are you going to do about it?" Dallon somewhat challenged.

Then the most horrifying thing happened. Pj drew his hand back and balled it into a fist. He swung a punch at Dallon hitting him in the side of the jaw, making him stumble back slightly a little dazed.

He held his face, coming to terms with what had just happened. Before standing up straight, balling his fist and throwing a harder punch back at Pj, hitting him in the nose, making it crack. And Pj fell to the floor with a big crash. Groaning as he hit the floor.

Katie let out a huge gasp, along with everyone watching. Sophie and Phil ran towards Pj, with zero sympathy on their faces as they picked him up by the shoulder roughly, leading them away from the group.

Katie rushed to Dallon, and she stroked over his jaw and his knuckles.

"Are you okay?" She whispered, and he nodded, "lets go and get you some ice."