Chapter 9

The light was shining through ever so slightly in Pj and Katie's apartment. Pj's head was hurting an extreme amount and the violent knocking on the door didn't help one bit. He groaned at the thumps sounded around the room and inside his head and he sat up, his curls messy and almost matted. He rubbed his scull trying to soothe the ache of the on coming hangover before swinging his legs off the sofa a standing up. He felt wobbily as he stood, gazing around at the glass covered front room. Before he could forget the door sounded again and he moved quickly to answer it.

He swung the door open, rubbing out some of the sleep from his sore eyes to be met with the furious faces of Dan Howell and Sophie Clark. Before he could regester what was going on, two small hands came from a small body in front of him, gripping the front of his t-shirt violently and throwing him backwards into the living room.

The two let themselves in and Dan shut the door as Sophie continued to charge at Pj, taking his collar bringing him down to meet her red, venimus eyes.

"What on earth goes through that noodle looking head of yours to make you think what you did last night was a good idea?" She fumed, her minty breath stinging Pj's eyes a little.

"I don't know. i was drunk!" Pj defended, trying to get out of the small woman's grasp.

"You don't know?" She shreiked, "How could you be so irresponsible?"

Before Pj could react and crack under the pressure of the usually, kind woman's eyes, he saw Dan wrap his large hands around her small ones, that were still clutching Pj with great force.

"Okay love," He soothed, squeezing her hands softly, "You've scared him enough. Time to calm down."

Sophie looked up at Dan who nodded slowly, she sighed and let go of Pj's shirt, making him strighten up and rub his chest where she had put a lot of pressure on him. When Sophie's body relaxed he let go of her hands.

She saw this as an opportunity to bring her hand back as far as she could and whip it round to connect it to Pj's face. The sound echoed through out the room making Dan cringe and Pj hold his stinging face with both hands.

"Okay now I'm calm." Sophie breathed, as Dan patted her back. She then turned to Pj, "Now you sit your dumb ass on the sofa, we need to talk."

Pj nodded, sitting down as quickly as he could. Dan sitting next to him and Sophie sitting in an arm chair opposite.

"What happened last night, mate?" Dan said, placing a hand on Pj's shoulder.

"I-i can't remember." He said, looking rather innocent.

Dan began to feel a great lot of pity for his friend, his eyes softening as he rubbed his back. But Sophie sat with a cold stare, her arms crossed over her chest and her back straight.

"Well Katie turned up at our house, crying drastically onto Phil's shoulder. She said that you tried to kiss her and when she refused, you turned violent. Which I'm guessing, is why this place looks like it has been hit by a bomb." Dan explained to Pj, and then taking in all the smashed glass that was surrounding the place.

"I didn't hurt her, did I?" Pj asked, looking horrified with himself.

"Mentally or Physically?" Sophie asked, her tone sour and her eyes hard.

Pj let out a loud sob and let his head fall into his hands. Dan send his girlfriend a warning look and she just raised her hands up in defence.

"She is fine, you just frightened her a little." Dan continued to comfort.

"You frightened her a lot." Sophie butted in again, receiving a 'You're not helping' look with raised eyebrows.

They sat for another couple of minutes while Pj cried into his hands, Dan rubbing circles into his back and Sophie's judgemental gaze moved around the room. The floor was covered with pieces of broken glass. Not only had he smashed one glass but he has smashed the two wine bottles too. And Sophie was particularly interested in the scratched up wall behind her, that had a red stain dripping downwards.

"That better be wine, because if not, there's going to be a similar stain on the opposite wall, where i will personally hit your head repeatedly against it." Sophie warned, making both Dan and Pj look up at it.

"Yeah, i must have threw my wine glass after she refused to kiss me," Pj admitted, "God I'm such an idiot."

"Yeah you are." Sophie agreed.

"No you're not mate." Dan began to ignore his girlfriend now because nothing was going to shut her up, "You must of had a good reason to over react."

"Because I love her Dan." Pj cried, "How could non of you see that? For people who claim to be in love, you guys surely are blind to what it looks like."

"Pj, that's not fair." Dan stopped rubbing his back, "You can't say things like that about people's relationships, it has nothing to do with you."

Sophie stood up, obvious steam coming from her ears.

"Come on Dan, I don't want to be around him if he's going to say things like that!" Sophie huffed, moving towards the door.

Dan shit Pj an apologetic look before standing up and following his girlfriend out. As they walked he wrapped one arm around her waist.

"I love you, please remember that." Dan said, trying to calm her anger.

"I love you too, always." She grinned up at him, now completely calm.