Chapter 11

"Okay, almost done." Sophie said as she lathered the red lipstick onto Katie's lips, "And you my friend, are complete."

The girls took a step back to admire themselves in the mirror. They looked different, they looked glamorous, compared to every other Friday night, where they would sit in their pyjamas and binge watch Netflix. Now they both looked stunning. Katie was wearing a black dress, matched with small heels, apposed to her usual long sleeved t-shirt, shorts and knee high bed socks.

Sophie however was wearing a dark purple dress with bigger, taller heels, yet she was still the shortest out of their group of friends. Around both their necks and faces, pieces of gold jewellery hung nicely, tying their whole outfits together. Also both of their hair styles were curly, as their short curls ringed around their faces in a messy, but classy style.

Makeup wise the two girls were different. Sophie had hers heavier than Katie's, but not over the top. The difference from her usual makeup was her eyeshadow, lips and contour were darker. Her eyebrows were more defined and shaped and her fake eyelashes were thicker and fuller.

Katie however had been generous enough to let Sophie go loose at her face with her makeup brushes. With only foundation and concealer at her base, a little smokey eye and a small winged eye liner, a dark lip and a more full mascara, that was the limit Katie was willing to take on her face.

"Are you girls ready to go?" Phil asked as the two guys entered the room.

Both of them dressed in tight fitted suits, making them both look extremely attractive. Dan had left his hair extremely curly and bouncy, while Phil had added some sort of product to give his fringe a little bit of volume.

"Well don't the two of you look dashing." Katie said as the two stood perfectly next to each other.

"You two look stunning," Dan said, as he kissed Sophie on the forehead, "But we have to leave now if we don't want to be late. The taxi is waiting"

The group left the apartment and got into the cab, Dan in the front, Phil, Sophie and Katie in the back. The ride there was silent and relaxing, the calming music filled up the silence.

When they pulled up to the restaurant they immediately saw Dallon and Brendon waiting outside. And without hesitation, Dallon moved to open the door for Katie, taking her hand and gently pulling her out of the car.

"You look amazing tonight." Dallon said and he put an arm around her and lead her to the exit.

"Where is your friend?" Brendon asked, as he shook Phil's hand, "Pj, was it?"

"He couldn't make it tonight." Sophie laughed, before making eye contact with Katie and she immediately stopped.

Brendon shrugged as he lead the group into the restaurant and up the the waiter who was waiting to show us to the table.

"Table for Urie!" Brendon said as the waiter nodded and lead them towards a rounded table in the middle of the room.

The table had eight seats, in the middle were a few lit candles and some rose petals. But right in the centre was an ice bucket filled with lots of fancy looking wines and champagnes.

Brendon sat down, on one side of him was Phil, and next to Phil were two empty seats. On the other side of Brendon, sat Dallon, then Katie, then Sophie and then Dan who was also sat next to the two empty seats. The group sat down gratefully and helped themselves to drinks.

"Seriously, Brendon. This is amazing." Sophie said, sipping on her champagne, "But what's the occasion?"

"Okay, guys. You got me, I'm pregnant." Brendon joked as he put his hands up, "No, in all seriousness, Panic! Are leaving the Uk soon, to continue with our tour and I thought this dinner is a way for me and Dallon to bond with some new friends. Personally."

"Really? You're leaving soon?" Katie whispered to Dallon.

He turned to look at her and gazed his blue eyes into hers, he placed a hand on her thigh before sighing heavily.

"Unfortunately, Yes, But I do plan on spending every last second I can with you." He said.

Katie couldn't help but smile as he repeatedly squeezed her arm, and she leant in closer to him, feeling the warmth of his body comfort her. But Brendon's voice rung out and stung her ears like a sharp fork.

"Oh look, your friend Pj did make it." He said, standing up and waving to him, "And he's got a date."

The group turned to see Pj, stood at the restaurant door with a girl on his arm. His curls were pushed back into a more formal sort of way and he has a cheeky hint in his eye.

"What the fuck is she doing here?" Sophie said as she turned back around, clutching the table cloth tightly.

The girl Pj had brought along with him, was known as Cat. She had short sliver hair and a flirtatious attitude towards Dan that made everyone in the group very uncomfortable.

Pj smiled widely as he came over and pulled out the chair, next to Dan, just for Cat to sit down in. He then sat himself down opposite Katie and Dallon, and passed on a huge grin.

"Okay now everyone is here, we are ready to order." Brendon shouted the waiter over.

As everyone gave their orders to the man with the paper and pen, everyone was very tense, everyone except Brendon, Pj, Cat and Dallon.

"Hey Dan," Cat grinned as she leaned towards Dan, biting her lip, her eyes then slowly moving to his girlfriend who was clutching his arm, "hey...you."

"I think I'm going to throw up," Sophie scoffed and rolled her eyes at Cat's petty excuse for flirting.

"Is it just me, or is curly hair staring making you uncomfortable?" Dallon leaned in and whispered to Katie.

She looked at Pj who was staring at the couple intensely, a menacing look on his face. Katie filled and nodded, her uncomfortableness beginning to show. Dallon took hold of her hand and placed it on the table in front of them, keeping her calm.

Pj took one look and slammed the menu down in annoyance.

"This is going to be a long night." Katie groaned, rubbing her forehead.