Chapter 16

Both Phil and Sophie roughly picked Pj up and lead him away from Dallon, disgust and rage covering their faces. Pj's body was weak and he let them easily pull him away and round the corner. He didn't want to see Katie right now, let alone face the furry of Sophie and the disappointment from Phil Lester. But he had no choice as his shoulders were let go of and Sophie and Phil marched around the front of him.

"You better sit your dumb ass down on that wall boy, before I sit you down myself." Sophie fumed as Pj nodded, taking a seat on the brick wall, "why would you even show your face around us right now?"

"I wanted to see her, I needed to see her. Sophie you know that I'm in love with her." Pj was almost pleading as he sat with his head in his hands and his legs dangling off the wall.

"That's no excuse!" Sophie said.

"But it is. What if you saw Dan happy with another woman, ey? You would hate it, you wouldn't be able to just abandon all those years of friendship." Pj was almost in tears as he rubbed the broken skin on his knuckles.

"Oh grow a pair Pj." Sophie groaned, "If Dan was happy with another woman I would leave him alone so he can be happy. If you loved Katie as much as you say you do, you would let her be. She's was enjoying herself!"

"Phil, please, back me up here," Pj begged, "you understand, right?"

"I do understand Pj. I understand that you believe that Katie does deserve to be happy, but not with anyone who isn't you." Phil said, his hands deep in his pockets, "You've just got to realise Peej, that some people's beliefs are wrong."

"I shouldn't of come tonight!" Pj finally realised, his body going limp and slouchy, "I've just made a complete idiot of myself in front of everyone!"

"Yeah, you got that right," Sophie said, still angry.

"Are you guys mad at me?" Pj said.

"We're not mad, we're just disappointed," Phil sighed, "We've all seen a side of you, these past few days, that non of us really knew you had. You need to learn how to control your jealousy."

"You're right Phil," Pj sighed, standing up off the wall, "Listen, tell Dallon and Katie I'm sorry. I think a walk home will clear my head."

Phil pulled Pj into a hug, "Okay buddy, text me when you're home, and have a good, hard think about what you've done."

"Thanks man," Pj said, pulling away from Phil and turning to Sophie, her eyes still burning like fire, "See you, Soph."

Sophie scoffed and left the two, her heels clicking in the distance as she stormed off. Phil shrugged.

"Dan will kill me if i leave her go on her own," Phil said as he began to walk backwards, "Have a safe walk home."

And with that Phil Lester was gone and Pj was left with all the regrets he had from the passed weeks.

***

Katie pulled Dallon into the, still, bouncing club. Everyone had seemed to have gotten sweatier and more drunk from the last time she had passed through that crowd. Her hands were cupping his slightly, putting pressure on the pain in his wrist. She tried to ignore the purple mark that was beginning to show already.

She pulled him up the bar and pushed everyone out the way like the first time they were there. And no one seemed to mind, considering the circumstances.

"Excuse me, can I take him in the back? He needs first aid?" Kate shouted over the music to the bar tender.

He took one look at Dallon and he nodded quickly, guiding her with arm gestures to move around the bar quickly.

Once in the small kitchen, Katie sat Dallon down on a slow counter so that his usually high up face was at her own level.

She moved to rummage around in the freezer, pulling out a pack of frozen peas and softly placing them on Dallon's jaw instructing him to keep them there.

She then searched the room for a first aid kit and quickly rushed to sit down in front of Dallon. She used a medical wipe to clean around the broken skin first. Shushing Dallon softly as he hissed at the cleansing sting.

Once she had done that she looked up at him to catch his eye and making him smile down at her gently. She began to wrap a bandage around his knuckles to stop swelling.

"You're so cute when you're concentrating." Dallon gushed as he watched the girl try and tie the bandage in a neat way.

"Will you hush for one moment?" Katie giggled, "even while injured you still manage to break the comfortable silence."

"Thank you, Katie." He whispered as she finished and pinned the material in place.

"It's no trouble." She whispered, placing both hands on the top of his legs.

With the peas still pressed to his face, he looked into her eyes, still smiling softly at her. He leant forwards and connected their lips, moving slowly in the silence. He pulled back unwillingly, keeping his forehead on hers.

"I'm going to miss you so much when I leave for America." Dallon said, screwing shut his eyes as if he was in pain.

"Let's not ruin a prefect moment," Katie said, "Let's get back to our friends, have a nice night and just forget about every bad thing that is happening right now."

"Okay," Dallon sighed, hopping off the side, "But we're going to have to talk about it at some point."

"And that time is not right now," Matie smirked, moving to the kitchen door and holding open, waiting for Dallon to move through it.

He smiled in defeat, moving towards the door before stopping and planting one kiss to her lips. And moving out the door, leaving Katie to follow, grinning like an idiot.